Angel/Demon secret romances?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
    To pitch in with my opinion: while Mr. & Mrs. Smith definitely could work as a framework for Angel/Demon couples, I see that movie is much more fitting for a romantic relationship between a pair of Demon agents who are unaware that they work for separate agencies- it allows for more a more comedic and slightly more humanistic tone.

Also, I’m tickled pink that people found a renewed interest in this subject; it’s one of my more favorite topics to ponder on
    Things actually go on oblivious long enough for a Fractal to be born, finally alerting them to each other's true nature when their child starts reacting to their Demon Form.

Comment

Originally posted by AutoDefenestrate View Post
      Things actually go on oblivious long enough for a Fractal to be born, finally alerting them to each other's true nature when their child starts reacting to their Demon Form.
      This actually reminds me of a Head-Canon of mine; namely the reason why there's a difference between the Fractal and Nephilim offspring. Simply put, the HC is that since the Unchained at the time in the module were the first to fall, the GM hadn't yet put in place the proccesses that fully stripped the former of their Angelic 'essence', thus allowing the Nephillim to be born.

Comment

Working...
      X