Angelic Form Abilities?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Well, they are already in Demonic Form, at least partially. Doesn't one cause fire to rain from the sky? Wouldn't that be attention calling too?
    Yeah, but I think when a Demon is using something like and Influence, that's interacting with the world in a way more in line with Exploits and Incepts in my opinion, so I think it should at least warrant a Compromise roll to see if the God-Machine's gaze would be more scrutinizing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Yeah, but I think when a Demon is using something like and Influence, that's interacting with the world in a way more in line with Exploits and Incepts in my opinion, so I think it should at least warrant a Compromise roll to see if the God-Machine's gaze would be more scrutinizing.
      Updated the post. I added in a bit about there being a bonus to the Compromise roll if you are using lower effects than you are capable of (so if you have Influence 4, and you only use the default Strengthen, you get a +3 to the roll, but if you were to use Create (or a duration enhanced Strengthen), it would be a flat Compromise roll).

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
      X