Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morangias
    replied
    Cool idea with a simple-but-elegant implementation. I'm looking forward to trolling my players with mad scientists

Leave a comment:

• milo v3
    replied
    Originally posted by StSword View Post
    And what prevents a demonblooded from being a genius instead of a regular stigmatic?
    Lack of visions, that fact that they have true embeds already, that demonblooded are more connected to occult matrixes than these guys already are so they already passed them, the fact that having them overlap doesn't really help any themes, there's no reason a fractal can't make a gadget already.

Demonblooded are stigmatic+, but these guys are stigmatic+ in a different way. I don't really see any reason to have demonblooded be able to become these guys.

Leave a comment:

• StSword
    replied
    And what prevents a demonblooded from being a genius instead of a regular stigmatic?

Leave a comment:

• milo v3
    replied
    No, all demonblooded are stigmatic.

Well, except for latents, but then their demonblood activates they become stigmatic.
    Yeah.... so they can't become stigmatic again.

Leave a comment:

• StSword
    replied
    No, all demonblooded are stigmatic.

Well, except for latents, but then their demonblood activates they become stigmatic.

Leave a comment:

• milo v3
    replied
    Have you considered how demonblooded and genius might or might not be compatible?
    Demonblooded cannot become stigmatic as far as I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• StSword
    replied
    Have you considered how demonblooded and genius might or might not be compatible?

Leave a comment:

• milo v3
    replied
    Originally posted by GibberingEloquence View Post
    Nice work. Simple and elegant. Can they create full-fledged Cryptids if they have the Hellhounds Exploit? What do they do if they want to make Demonic Form Gadgets? I assume they can't build Precision-Engineered or Lambda Gadgets, at least not at character generation. Could there be Merits for that? Can they have the other Stigmatic Merits?
    Cryptids
    If they create a Hellhound gadget then yes. Though, like with all gadgets, it would require it being a limited version of the original exploit.
    Demonic Form Gadgets
    They cannot, since they don't have the parts.
    Precision-Engineered
    As far as I'm aware, precision-engineered is less a type of gadget and more a method... ish. You should be able to make precision-engineered gadgets, along with being able to make implants, software gadgets, knock-offs, etc.
    Lambda
    I'm on the fence with whether to have Lambda's since, it'd be really cool mad-science wise but I don't want to take away from Demons themes of them being the best at warping and screwing around with GM's code to a ridiculous degree.
    Stigmatic Merits
    Oh forgot that, I'll edit that in.

I'm unsure if the Experience cost makes sense. Why do they acquire Embeds and Exploits more easily than Demons themselves? I know their only use for them is building Gadgets, but it still sounds strange.
    They only get about 1/5th of the use of an Embed or Exploit, so half price seems reasonable enough to me.

Leave a comment:

• GibberingEloquence
    replied
    Nice work. Simple and elegant. Can they create full-fledged Cryptids if they have the Hellhounds Exploit? What do they do if they want to make Demonic Form Gadgets? I assume they can't build Precision-Engineered or Lambda Gadgets, at least not at character generation. Could there be Merits for that? Can they have the other Stigmatic Merits?

I'm unsure if the Experience cost makes sense. Why do they acquire Embeds and Exploits more easily than Demons themselves? I know their only use for them is building Gadgets, but it still sounds strange.
    Last edited by GibberingEloquence; 05-31-2016, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X