No announcement yet.

Demons in space?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something that could definitely be done is using the Behind the Curtain Exploit to access Infrastructure elsewhere in the solar system.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
      Something that could definitely be done is using the Behind the Curtain Exploit to access Infrastructure elsewhere in the solar system.
      As long as you are definitively aware of it, and have the means to survive, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post

As long as you are definitively aware of it, and have the means to survive, sure.
        That's what interrogating angels and God-Machine data codices and space suits are for, respectively.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

That's what interrogating angels and God-Machine data codices and space suits are for, respectively.
          Interrogating angels is sort of a no go usually though, unless it thinks talking to the demon doesn't endanger the Mission, and I think you'll need more than a Space Suit to survive on the Surface of Venus or the Methane lakes on Titan xD.

Comment

I'd strongly advise checking out BLAME! by Tsutomu Nihei. I mean, I'd advise reading it in general, but especially for this idea. My personal GMC/DtD inspiration folder has a lot of spacey stuff, and I've always assumed that the GM has plenty of extraplanetary and extradimensional assets. I even wrote up a thread about Mobile Infrastructure to explain UFOs in relation to the God Machine.

Some ideas for extraplanetary constructs:

- A ring of defensive outposts around the Kuiper Belt, all loaded with advanced weaponry pointing outward.
            - Aerostats floating over Venus and gathering gases for various purposes.
            - A massive complex of laboratories and installations on the dark side of the moon, including a "prison" wing with several captured Idigam held in stasis.
            - An invisible space elevator that reaches from earth to space, accessible through a hidden door in one of the restaurants in Disney World.
            - An entire space colony of humans snatched up by the God-Machine over the course of history and deposited in a domed city on another planet as an experiment.
            - The Deva Corporation's secret headquarters.
            - A hollowed out asteroid with a city of machine-worshipping cyborg vampires and human cattle living inside.
            - An angel that flies around earth orbit, catching and modifying satellites for an unknown purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X