No announcement yet.

Will there be anymore books ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a point of interest, I turned in an outline for a book to go to WW for approval yesterday.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Matthew McFarland
    Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Very awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post
        As a point of interest, I turned in an outline for a book to go to WW for approval yesterday.

Just thought I'd mention it.
        Any chance of seeing that outline once it gets approved?

CofD booklists:
        Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          Any chance of seeing that outline once it gets approved?
          Maybe. I dunno. I've kind of soured on the whole open dev thing, quite honestly, particularly sharing stuff very early on in the process.

Matthew McFarland
          Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Maybe. I dunno. I've kind of soured on the whole open dev thing, quite honestly, particularly sharing stuff very early on in the process.
            Given what you've been through, I can only imagine. I certainly would appreciate seeing it, but do what is best for you and your team.

CofD booklists:
            Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

I would like to see it also. I really love demon and wish I could write a book for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
                I would like to see it also. I really love demon and wish I could write a book for it.
                Did you put in a submission to write for OPP? I'm gonna be looking at them soon.

Matthew McFarland
                Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

I don't blame you.

Comment

Did you put in a submission to write for OPP? I'm gonna be looking at them soon.
                    What about for those of us already on your list of potential writers? Should we shoot you an email expressing interest, or just sit back and hope we're one of the ones selected?

Currently working on: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action
                    Projects I've contributed to: C20 Anthology of Dreams ("No Such Thing As Dragons")

Comment

Originally posted by White Oak Dragon View Post

What about for those of us already on your list of potential writers? Should we shoot you an email expressing interest, or just sit back and hope we're one of the ones selected?

Definitely email me. I don't promise anything, obviously, but shoot me an email and we'll go from there.

Matthew McFarland
                      Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X