Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer (Demon the Descent)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Demons do abjuration, lacking the soul required for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taidragon View Post
      Can Demons do abjuration, lacking the soul required for it?
      I'm guessing no. I actually wrote a homebrew merit that enabled it, though.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Took a stab at writing up a Cover Manifestation for Angels and I'm curious as to what people think of it (or if it's even useable). Took some inspiration from the Angel-Jacking rules and the Soul Pact rules.

Cover: By spending three points of Essence, the Angel gains the Materialized Condition and is hidden behind a mask of the God-Machine’s making. Consider it a Cover with a base rating equal to the Angel’s Rank and additional dots equal to successes on the activating Power + Finesse roll. Cover is permanent unless ended and protects the Angel from Essence bleed. By spending a point of Essence, the Angel abandons their Cover and may take their true form for a number of hours up to Cover - Rank before needing to either return to Cover or take Twilight Form.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
          Took a stab at writing up a Cover Manifestation for Angels and I'm curious as to what people think of it (or if it's even useable). Took some inspiration from the Angel-Jacking rules and the Soul Pact rules.

Cover: By spending three points of Essence, the Angel gains the Materialized Condition and is hidden behind a mask of the God-Machine’s making. Consider it a Cover with a base rating equal to the Angel’s Rank and additional dots equal to successes on the activating Power + Finesse roll. Cover is permanent unless ended and protects the Angel from Essence bleed. By spending a point of Essence, the Angel abandons their Cover and may take their true form for a number of hours up to Cover - Rank before needing to either return to Cover or take Twilight Form.
          What about some text regarding how they register as human (or whatever they are) to senses that detect supernaturals? Cover is Cover, and Angels can be just as hard to spot out as Demons. It's part of why they are so scary.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• So how powerful is a pacts reality warping? Like when given back an arm as part of the deal, is all history changed to reflect this, or are there little things left out, such as medical history

Comment

Working...
            X