Interactive Character Sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interactive Character Sheets?

I'm not sure if Mr. Gone is still around, but I was just wondering if the Demon character sheets were floating around and, if they were, if there was an interactive version of the sheets?

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Was wondering that too. I hope so

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Hey Leet, I made an interactive Java sheet for me and my mates to use. I've posted it and a simpler resource tracker over here.

Some day we'll look back on this, laugh awkwardly and change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
        I'm not sure if Mr. Gone is still around, but I was just wondering if the Demon character sheets were floating around and, if they were, if there was an interactive version of the sheets?
        Hello! I did an interactive version of the sheet that was in the book. I think theres a link floating around somewhere, I'll see about getting it up on my site for you. I'll post the link when it's up. Sorry about that.

One of these days I'll see about making some more. Have to get my hands on the book sometime...

MrGone's Character Sheets
        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Oh, I managed to find your version already, it's awesome! Thank you so much!

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

No problem! Glad you found it.

Comment

Can you share please? I searched a bit but I'm not sure if what I found is Mr Gone's version?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifaus View Post

Can you share please? I searched a bit but I'm not sure if what I found is Mr Gone's version?
                Looks like here: http://theonyxpath.com/downloads/DtD...eractive-2.pdf

I'll try to get that up on my site tonight if I can remember and I'll post the link up here.

Comment

Heres the link to the "official" Demon sheet I made interactive, over on my site: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Sorry it's so late in coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                    Heres the link to the "official" Demon sheet I made interactive, over on my site: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Sorry it's so late in coming...
                    Cool thanks! Now I have a place to point my group to.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

You're very welcome. And I'll see about making some more at some point in the nearish future.

Comment

The character sheet is great, except for one thing: Due to the dark background you can't see the attribute dots on a black and white print or copy of the sheet. The black dots just merge with a black background. So I thought about reversing the attribute dots (marking the dots not available); however that didn't work because the first dot cannot be emptied.

Would it be possible for you to change the sheet so the first dot of each attribute can be emptied ? Or create a white frame around each attribute dot ?

That would really help. Thanks.

Comment

Ok, I can't upload to my site at the moment(seems to be undergoing server maintenance), but send me a PM to let me know your email address and I'll send you the updated sheet. Hopefully it's what you're looking for.

I'll upload the new sheet as soon as I'm able.

Comment

Does anyone have an interactive character sheet for NWoD 2e for characters with Supernatural Tolerance up to 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostdriver View Post
                              Does anyone have an interactive character sheet for NWoD 2e for characters with Supernatural Tolerance up to 10?
                              Hello! Sadly, I don't think I've done any character sheets with that trait added. At least not yet. Sorry about that. I actually had to look it up. It's just a rating used to resist supernatural powers, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X