No announcement yet.

Interactive Character Sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry... what I was looking for are character sheets that allowed more than 5 dots in abilities and skills. I've got a character with Gnosis 6, meaning I can have Intelligence 6 (as you probably already know). But all the character sheets I've seen so far only go up to 5.

I appreciate your reply Mr. Gone. Your work is great. Thank you for your effort in creating those interactive sheets. Such a time saver!
    Last edited by Ghostdriver; 10-14-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

To explain: Supernatural Tolerance is a type of trait that's used to contest supernatural effects. This is most often the same trait as the Supernatural Potency trait that governs the maximal amount of dots in an Attribute or Skill. A vampire's Supernatural Tolerance and Supernatural Potency trait is Blood Potency. A Changeling's is Wyrd. Demons have Primum as their Supernatural Potency but use their Cover instead of Primum as Supernatural Tolerance unless they're in their demonic form.
      The maximal amount of dots in an Attribute or Skill is the higher of the character's Supernatural Potency and five. Luckily it's not much to change if you want to add such sheets since it's only Attributes, Skills and traits derived from those that gets their dot maximum increased by Supernatural Potency. Not Merits, Arcana, Disciplines and stuff like that. (Willpower is implied to be limited to 10 regardless, but it's never stated as an actual rule so it might be possible to have up to 20 dots of Willpower if you've got ten in both Resolve and Composure. A dev would have to clarify.)

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostdriver View Post
        Sorry... what I was looking for are character sheets that allowed more than 5 dots in abilities and skills. I've got a character with Gnosis 6, meaning I can have Intelligence 6 (as you probably already know). But all the character sheets I've seen so far only go up to 5.

I appreciate your reply Mr. Gone. Your work is great. Thank you for your effort in creating those interactive sheets. Such a time saver!
        Ah, ok. I got ya. I think the only one I have that goes to 10 currently is one for Vampire.

I have some for all the first editions that go to 10, but I haven't started on any for the new editions. I'll add it to my to-do list...

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
        To explain: Supernatural Tolerance is a type of trait that's used to contest supernatural effects. This is most often the same trait as the Supernatural Potency trait that governs the maximal amount of dots in an Attribute or Skill. A vampire's Supernatural Tolerance and Supernatural Potency trait is Blood Potency. A Changeling's is Wyrd. Demons have Primum as their Supernatural Potency but use their Cover instead of Primum as Supernatural Tolerance unless they're in their demonic form.
        The maximal amount of dots in an Attribute or Skill is the higher of the character's Supernatural Potency and five. Luckily it's not much to change if you want to add such sheets since it's only Attributes, Skills and traits derived from those that gets their dot maximum increased by Supernatural Potency. Not Merits, Arcana, Disciplines and stuff like that. (Willpower is implied to be limited to 10 regardless, but it's never stated as an actual rule so it might be possible to have up to 20 dots of Willpower if you've got ten in both Resolve and Composure. A dev would have to clarify.)
        Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

MrGone's Character Sheets
        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Working...
        X