Angel Weapons ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Weapons ?

I was reading in the demon book that some angels use weapons. Like a sword of light. I wanted to know what power in the book is used to create weapons for angles like swords of light and other weapons ?

Just representative of an Angel's attack dice pool. Sometimes I gave Angels natural weapons to represent that sort of thing (e.g. attacks that do 3L damage natively).

Comment

^That or numina if there is a specific effect desired.

Comment

In the demon forms section of the book it states that angels use the form abilities just as demons do. As long as it fits it's form I give them that power. So if a angel was wielding a sword the Blade Hand form would fit.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritSponge View Post
          In the demon forms section of the book it states that angels use the form abilities just as demons do.
          Could I get a citation for this? I've been looking for a section of the rules that says that for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
            I was reading in the demon book that some angels use weapons. Like a sword of light. I wanted to know what power in the book is used to create weapons for angles like swords of light and other weapons ?
            TBH, I tend to just re-skin already-present weapons, maybe add a little power and just give them to the angel. If you really want to, you could give them a Numen that allows them to conjure a specific weapon. Or do something like Mr. Shivers in the rulebook, who has a knife for a left hand.

Is it presumptuous of me to ask for alternating male/female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by milo v3 View Post
              Could I get a citation for this? I've been looking for a section of the rules that says that for ages.

I'm going by the description for each form. There's no official rule as far as I can tell but they do use them. Maybe official rules can be added to the Demon Night Horrors book I hope will one day come out.

Comment

Demon form can count as numina, if i remember right...

Comment

Originally posted by The Throne View Post
                  Demon form can count as numina, if i remember right...
                  There's definitely rules for Embed/Exploit as Numina (and several example Angels use them), it'd be pretty simple to allow a Demonic Form Ability in that slot, too.

Comment

"Some entities use weapons, in which case roll Power + Finesse and then apply weapon damage on a successful attack."

So you can just decide how much damage the angel's claws or lightsaber or whatever does, and call it a day.

Comment

Its a lot like the spirit of a gun using the Blast Numina to simulate shooting a bullet. You use Influences and Numina to get an aproximation of the non-mundane abilties, then assign a modifier.

Comment

Working...
                      X