Helping creating an Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping creating an Angel

I'm looking to create a Destroyer that kills people through lust be it just having coitus with the person till they die or using that persons lust to do something that will get them killed.

I wanted to know what kind of Numina should this Destroyer have ?

The Angel is gonna be either rank 2 or 3 so far I'm leaning to rank 2.

So far I was thinking about Drain, Emotional Aura, Rapture

Anything else that might work ?

Maybe I should also create a 1001 Angels Topic for people to put angels they've made.

Aggressive Meme seems particularly apt, as does Hallucination and Implant Mission.

You seem to be trying to decide between an assassin who targets one individual, and an agent provocateur who destabilizes groups. Consider how you want your angel to operate, then choose Numina based on your concept.

If your angel has a stalker-ish/Yandere personality, Blink of an Eye and No Exit could be very good for creating an angel who just cannot, absolutely will not, let their target get away. Seek is good for the same purpose. Strength Through Adversity as a Numina could be used for gas-lighting purposes.

Since I recently saw "Gone Girl," throw in Open Investigation to ruin a target's life.
    Last edited by Agentwestmer; 09-10-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Well I was thinking she killed her targets but in turn by this target getting removed it also causes wider spreed problems in that social circle like pulling a linchpin in an infrastructure.

Comment

Agent provocateur then.

Find The Leak and Social Dynamics as Numina for finding a group's weakest link. Trust No One could make a target particularly vulnerable to the angel's advances.

Mortal Mask is necessary if the angel is going to appear as a human, not a bio-mechanical horror.

Recommended Influences would probably be something along the line of 'suspicion' or 'treason' .

The Lady In Red from the GMC fills a very similar niche to what you're going after.
        Last edited by Agentwestmer; 09-10-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

That's one thing that always confused me. Do angels even need Mortal mask because from reading some of the samples I've seen some Angels that still look human don't have mortal mask. SO far I was thinking Mortal mask allowed an angel to change what their cover looks like each time they use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
            That's one thing that always confused me. Do angels even need Mortal mask because from reading some of the samples I've seen some Angels that still look human don't have mortal mask. SO far I was thinking Mortal mask allowed an angel to change what their cover looks like each time they use it.
            This was covered a couple times in the last year.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
            Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

I tried looking over the thread but its still confusing. Do angels need mortal mask or do they just get a cover automatically ?

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
                I tried looking over the thread but its still confusing. Do angels need mortal mask or do they just get a cover automatically ?
                The latter, provided it's part of their mission.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
                Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Ah so what does mortal mask do then ?

Comment

Allow Angels to imitate mortals outside of their mission parameters. You probably don't see it much.

Maybe an Angel will be designed for it if the Angel needs to be adaptable and the G-M knows it won't have the resources in place for every kind of Cover than may be needed.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

I've been using mortal mask as a away for angels to take on the faces of others to get closer to their target kind of like identity theft.

Comment

Working...
                      X