Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Know So Far: Geist the Sin-Eater 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
    and some mid-Rank Spirits of sufficient age and complexity may be close to a human mind-set as well.
    They really aren't, though.

    Ghosts fit for this, most were once humans. Spirits were never.
    Last edited by nofather; 04-28-2018, 01:12 PM.

    Comment


    • Yeah I admit Spirits require a significant disconnect that things like Exiles, Goatia, and (especially) Ghosts just don’t. Still would be an intresting thought experiment.

      Comment


      • I think the spirits closest to humans in personality would be the Purified, Spirit Mages, and the unnatural spirits a mage with spirit creates with spirit arcana 5.

        Still rules for playing spirits exist in the Pack, and the alien nature is likely apart of the appeal of playing one.

        Still I think playing a hedge ghost could be interesting.

        Comment


        • So it looks like aside from Editing, book's also in Art Direction now.

          Comment


          • I think that's how OP usually does it -- at this point the text isn't going to go through any more major revisions, so the art director can start planning artwork and hiring artists while the editor and dev apply any final tweaks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mad_Maudlin View Post
              I think that's how OP usually does it -- at this point the text isn't going to go through any more major revisions, so the art director can start planning artwork and hiring artists while the editor and dev apply any final tweaks.
              I'm just bringing it up because in the last MMN, it wasn't in Art Direction.

              ...as a note this also means getting KS art ready.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

                I'm just bringing it up because in the last MMN, it wasn't in Art Direction.

                ...as a note this also means getting KS art ready.
                Really hope this means Geist 2E is the next up to bat for Onyx Path kickstarters!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                  Really hope this means Geist 2E is the next up to bat for Onyx Path kickstarters!!!
                  I think if I remember correctly it is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

                    I think if I remember correctly it is.
                    Really? I thought there was only supposition on our behalf as fans.


                    Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
                    He/His Pronouns
                    CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

                    Comment


                    • Yeah I don't recall any clear word on that from the powers that be, it was more in the vein of wishful thinking from fans. Not necessarily wrong but still.

                      Comment


                      • Well either way, unless if something changes, I think the odds off a GtS2e KS coming out this year and before HtV2e's are pretty high.
                        Last edited by tasti man LH; 05-04-2018, 01:37 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                          Well either way, unless if something changes, I think the odds off a GtS2e KS coming out this year and before HtV2e's are pretty high.
                          My bet (and hope) is it the GtS2e KS will be in late August/early September of 2018 (whenever GenCon is finished and recovered from). Autumn is a good time for ghost stories after all. Here's hoping we see the next Geist Dev Blog on playable ghosts soon! I'm quite eager to read it and gets more ghost info.

                          Comment


                          • Kickstarter art is being prepped!


                            Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
                            He/His Pronouns
                            CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

                            Comment


                            • From the looks of it the next Kickstarter is Fetch Quest, but Kickstarter art is being prepped for Geist 2e, so that's probably going to be the Kickstarter after Fetch Quest

                              Comment


                              • I'm setting aside KS money now . Can't wait to see the preview manuscripts on the kickstarter!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X