Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Know So Far: Geist the Sin-Eater 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hm, good! If ghosts are playable now, this implies they also got improved as antagonists.
    In the first edition I always got the feeling they were a bit unfitted to be used as foe.

    Comment


    • According to earlier teases, Ghosts themselves outside of specific cases like Reapers are not listed under the antagonist section of the book, but of course with the new ghost rules there's plenty of options to personalize ghost antagonists.

      Comment


      • I'm hoping we see the next preview this week. It's been about a month since the last one, which matches the spacing for the last few previews.

        Comment


        • Oh my gosh,Geist in in Post-Editing development!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
            Oh my gosh,Geist in in Post-Editing development!
            0-0

            At this point, I'll be shocked if it ISN'T the next KS after Fetch Quest.

            Comment


            • Time to prepare the "Shut up and take my money" memes


              Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

              I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

              This is what I'm working on

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                Time to prepare the "Shut up and take my money" memes




                Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

                Comment


                • Any word on the next preview?

                  Comment


                  • We know there are 10 Haunts: Boneyard, Caul, Curse, Dirge, Marionette, Memoria, Oracle, Rage, Shroud, and Tomb
                    We know there are 5 Burdens: Abiding, Bereaved, Hungry, Kindly, and Vengeful
                    We know that each Burden has a signature Haunt.
                    My best guess:
                    Abiding get Tomb. They want to leave a legacy behind, a monument in their memory. Says Tomb to me.
                    Bereaved get Dirge. They mourn. They weep. They wail. Says Dirge to me.
                    Hungry get Marionette They grasp at something in the world reaching to hold and control and keep. Says Marionette to me.
                    Kindly get Shroud They seek to right a wrong or protect. Shroud seems the most defensive/protective to me.
                    Vengeful get Rage They want payback. Says Rage to me.

                    Comment


                    • Has there been any more news on the Geist 2E front? I'm really hoping we get that Dev Blog on playable ghosts soon.

                      Comment


                      • Think most of the current effort might be towards the kickstarter stuff since it's up next I believe.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Runcible View Post
                          Think most of the current effort might be towards the kickstarter stuff since it's up next I believe.
                          I really hope that is the case!! I'm setting aside some money for the (hopefully next) Geist 2E kickstarter

                          Comment


                          • How long is the period of time between the end of one kickstarter and the start of another usually?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                              How long is the period of time between the end of one kickstarter and the start of another usually?
                              A month.

                              For instance, the current KS, Realms of Pugmire's Fetch Quest, launched May 22nd. The one before that, Exalted's Dragon-Blooded, ended on April 26th. Looking at Fetch Quest's KS page, that campaign will close on June 20th.

                              So, if Geist is the next KS, expect to see it open up in late July. Or about July 20th-31st.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

                                A month.

                                For instance, the current KS, Realms of Pugmire's Fetch Quest, launched May 22nd. The one before that, Exalted's Dragon-Blooded, ended on April 26th. Looking at Fetch Quest's KS page, that campaign will close on June 20th.

                                So, if Geist is the next KS, expect to see it open up in late July. Or about July 20th-31st.
                                That would be an AMAZING way to finish July

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X