No announcement yet.

What We Know So Far: Geist the Sin-Eater 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hm, good! If ghosts are playable now, this implies they also got improved as antagonists.
    In the first edition I always got the feeling they were a bit unfitted to be used as foe.

Comment

• According to earlier teases, Ghosts themselves outside of specific cases like Reapers are not listed under the antagonist section of the book, but of course with the new ghost rules there's plenty of options to personalize ghost antagonists.

Comment

• I'm hoping we see the next preview this week. It's been about a month since the last one, which matches the spacing for the last few previews.

Comment

• Oh my gosh,Geist in in Post-Editing development!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
            Oh my gosh,Geist in in Post-Editing development!
            0-0

At this point, I'll be shocked if it ISN'T the next KS after Fetch Quest.

Comment

• Time to prepare the "Shut up and take my money" memes

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                Time to prepare the "Shut up and take my money" memes

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Any word on the next preview?

Comment

• We know there are 10 Haunts: Boneyard, Caul, Curse, Dirge, Marionette, Memoria, Oracle, Rage, Shroud, and Tomb
                    We know there are 5 Burdens: Abiding, Bereaved, Hungry, Kindly, and Vengeful
                    We know that each Burden has a signature Haunt.
                    My best guess:
                    Abiding get Tomb. They want to leave a legacy behind, a monument in their memory. Says Tomb to me.
                    Bereaved get Dirge. They mourn. They weep. They wail. Says Dirge to me.
                    Hungry get Marionette They grasp at something in the world reaching to hold and control and keep. Says Marionette to me.
                    Kindly get Shroud They seek to right a wrong or protect. Shroud seems the most defensive/protective to me.
                    Vengeful get Rage They want payback. Says Rage to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X