No announcement yet.

What We Know So Far: Geist the Sin-Eater 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's update says Geist KS ART is continuing! KS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

A month.

For instance, the current KS, Realms of Pugmire's Fetch Quest, launched May 22nd. The one before that, Exalted's Dragon-Blooded, ended on April 26th. Looking at Fetch Quest's KS page, that campaign will close on June 20th.

So, if Geist is the next KS, expect to see it open up in late July. Or about July 20th-31st.
      This would be a pleasant surprise. I think historically onyx path doesn’t run kickstarters during gen con. Though. Since they have someone specially manning them now. Well it would be nice to have a sin-eater kickstart sooner rather than later.
      Last edited by MrOwl; 06-14-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• The newest monday note certainly has some strong implications that Geist will be the next one on the block.

Comment

• Next one. For sure. But when. I’d bet end of August/September. If they don’t want to have to worry about it in July preceding gen con.

Comment

• They did say sooner than expected. So they might try to squeeze this in before GenCon

Comment

• I would be one of the first to burst in overwhelming glee. Sin-eater was my introduction to the chronicles of darkness.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOwl View Post
                I would be one of the first to burst in overwhelming glee. Sin-eater was my introduction to the chronicles of darkness.
                I hear you. Promethean was mine, so I was super excited when 2e was finally released.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Geist was also my first introduction to Chronicles of Darkness. I do look forward to porting over some old characters into the new edition, just to see how they would match up with the changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runcible View Post
                    Geist was also my first introduction to Chronicles of Darkness. I do look forward to porting over some old characters into the new edition, just to see how they would match up with the changes.
                    I didn’t even think about Porting over. I bet I still have my first chronicle book. The mechanics look cleaner so a port over may just serve to improve what was there before.

I only have about $ 250.00 to contribute to this Kickstarter. I know Geist is a little more niche than changeling so I hope we can fully fund it and get some cool extras. Geist really needs some love in the 2nd edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                      I hear you. Promethean was mine, so I was super excited when 2e was finally released.
                      Promethean was mine as well, and still the only one I imagine running in 2e so far.

I'm anticipating Geist, though, because 1e didn't really satisfy my desire for a "ghost game."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOwl View Post
                        Next one. For sure. But when. I’d bet end of August/September. If they don’t want to have to worry about it in July preceding gen con.
                        I think it really depends on when the kickstarter art is in. I think it will be closer to the middle or end of July.

Comment

• Looks like the Kickstarter's going live July 2nd.

Comment

• Start loading up the Hype Train!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Next, we have prepped most of the material for the Geist: The Sin-Eaters 2nd Edition Kickstarter, and are audaciously planning on putting it live on Monday, July 2nd at 12 noon EDT.
                              This Is MY age!

Comment

• Mother Mary full of grace.
                                I’ve been waiting. I can’t belive it. It’s hard to belive. Oh my goodness.
                                Guys it’s happening. Way earlier than I imagined.

Comment

Working...
                                X