What We Know So Far: Geist the Sin-Eater 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    I think there is a aztec god of both flowers and feathered serpents,Quetzcoatl or Mixcoatl maybe?
    There's a goddess of flowers and feathers, particularly associated with beauty: Xochiquetzal. At least I think she's the one I'm thinking of.

Comment

• So where it seemed like a "We're trying to but it's sort of a maybe," earlier this week, now it's a definite.

The keys will tumble and the doors below will open on Monday for sure, folks.
      Last edited by ArcaneArts; 06-28-2018, 10:38 PM.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        So where it seemed like a "We're trying to but it's sort of a maybe," earlier this week, now it's a definite.

The keys will tumble and the doors below will open on Monday for sure, folks.
        Where are you getting that from Arc? Not doubting, just curious (and hopeful).

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Where are you getting that from Arc? Not doubting, just curious (and hopeful).
          THe four updates from various kickstarters by Onyx Path* that had the same, unambiguous language about it starting on Monday at noon.

*Including Changeling the Dreaming 20th Anniversary, Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary, Mage the Ascension 20th Anniversary, and Exalted 3rd Edtion.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
            THe four updates from various kickstarters by Onyx Path* that had the same, unambiguous language about it starting on Monday at noon.

*Including Changeling the Dreaming 20th Anniversary, Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary, Mage the Ascension 20th Anniversary, and Exalted 3rd Edtion.
            Ah, that would do it! I haven’t backed any of those. We’ll probably see the same sort of language once this month’s Dark Eras 2 update comes out.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Ah, that would do it! I haven’t backed any of those. We’ll probably see the same sort of language once this month’s Dark Eras 2 update comes out.
              Totes.

Comment

• Continuing with the anecdotal evidence that the Kickstarter is indeed happening on Monday, James has changed his Kickstarter profile picture to a ghost.

Also, I started a thread about the Kickstarter here so that people don't have to wade through 40 odd pages to track what's happening once the kickstarter goes live.

Comment

• Not anecdotal. Launching tomorrow at noon, barring, you know, the internet exploding or the like (I've been told to never make actual promises). I've seen the preview page and it's lovely. I hope you all enjoy what we've done! I'll be popping in and out throughout the Kickstarter, to answer what questions I can alongside James. See you all in the KS thread!

Steps back into the shadows and waits for the furor

In-House Developer for Chronicles of Darkness and Exalted

Comment

• SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS QUITE LITERALLY SINCE CoD 2nd editions STARTED!!!!!

Comment

• Edit: wrong thread, sorry
                      Last edited by FallenEco; 07-09-2018, 09:56 AM.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
                      X