Dark Eras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Eras

The entries for Giest in the Dark Eras 2e book are they 1e or 2e? I would hope that it is ready to be used with the New 2e book that is coming out but I can't say for sure. Does anyone know if it is 2e ready.

God's Own Country was written prior to the official development of Geist 2e, so it's written with the assumptions of Geist 1e's design and system, though it points out a couple of its new mechanics are derived from CofD 2e rules, explaining how to backport them into a 1e game or use as is in a 2e hack. The Geist material in Three Kingdoms of Darkness and The Wolf and the Raven similarly is written primarily for Geist 1e, with an occasional brief nod to material from the 2e CofD rulebook.

Don't know yet if there's any Geist-focused eras in the upcoming Dark Eras Companion, or how they were developed if so.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Loserman View Post
        Don't know yet if there's any Geist-focused eras in the upcoming Dark Eras Companion, or how they were developed if so.
        There is a Geist Era based on the mystery of the Roanoke colony. I expect it was developed with the same type of philosophy in mind.

CofD booklists:
        Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

We also just received word that Geist Crossover will be mentioned in the Beast Reconstruction era.

CofD booklists:
          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Working...
          X