Vampires in the Underworld

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampires in the Underworld

So I understand that Geist is very different from Wraith. What I'm wanting to do is have a similar story line as the Black Hand in the Shadow realms. So the question is "if a small sect of vampires lived in the underworld, how would this fit in?

There's some rivers of blood in the Underworld the vampires could potentially build a conclave around. There's more information about vampires in the Underworld in the Book of the Dead, a pretty comprehensive section about it. Between no lack of food and no sunlight they'd have it made. They can also adapt to drinking from ghosts, and there's at least one Discipline dedicated to eating ghosts.

Comment

I know in 1st ed there is a discipline in Book of Spirits. What book is it in for 2e?

Comment

Originally posted by princeofcincinnati View Post
        I know in 1st ed there is a discipline in Book of Spirits. What book is it in for 2e?

Still 1E - it hasn't been explicitly converted over, I think. You can probably use the 1E material with some slight adaptation.
        Last edited by Vent0; 05-08-2017, 04:01 AM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

There is specifically a chapter in the Book of the Dead which talks about how other splats interact in the Underworld. As nofather said it has a decent amount of information which has pros and cons for surviving. Cult and Covenant wise, maybe The Harbingers ( a covenant from Danse Macabre book that study death) would be appropriate.

Hope it helps

Comment

While in the underworld ghosts would be manifested so as long as the vampire takes their merit to be able to feed on supernaturals they'd be able to gain sustanence in the underworld. The issues of how to feed on ghosts isn't as big in the underworld compared to in the material.

Comment

Working...
            X