Reapers new anatongists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post

Now I'm imagining a Geist in the shape of a sword for a totally-not-Zanpakutou.
    The Forge Of Orcus can totally make you a totally-not-Zanpakutou

Comment

Problem with having a cool weapon is it makes it easier to track you when you commit crimes

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
        While I’m still somewhat expecting Reapers to be a sort of enemy faction of Bound who have become less ( and more) that they once were. If they are these masked Ghosts.. does anyone else get Hollow vibes?
        exactly what came to my mind :P (I've already started thinking about arrancar/vizer like adaptions to the game, but for obvious reasons I wanted to wait to see how Reapers end up).

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
          Problem with having a cool weapon is it makes it easier to track you when you commit crimes
          Only if the cops can see into Twilight.

"What "sword" officer? I'm unarmed, as you can clearly see."

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
            exactly what came to my mind :P (I've already started thinking about arrancar/vizer like adaptions to the game, but for obvious reasons I wanted to wait to see how Reapers end up).
            Wouldn’t Sin-Eaters be the Vizards?

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post

Wouldn’t Sin-Eaters be the Vizards?
              I assume- but that depends on how Deathmasks and Reapers ends up.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

After reading the Geist Development Blog, I feel the Reapers remind me of a few different things:

​The Hollows and Soul Reapers from Bleach, mostly because they're ghosts who obtain monstrous powers by donning a mask that robs them of some of their personality and individuality. Further, they act as agents ferry souls of the departed to a supposed afterlife and enforcers of a Status Quo.

​The Apostates from Berserk, since they have their powers granted to them by a malevolent force that approaches them the moment they've hit rock bottom (figuratively), while passing themselves off as so kind of Messianic agents with benevolent goals.

Another interesting one they make me think of are Shadows (As presented in Persona 5), since they act as masked servants of a wicked tyrant.

​Lastly would be (And this might seem like a stretch) CP9 from One Piece, being the at times covert enforcers of a corrupt government.

Comment

Working...
                X