Geist Second Edition Development Blogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geist Second Edition Development Blogs

Here is a running list of the Development Blogs that have been posted for everyone's convenience. If we end up getting musical cues from GimpInBlack like Stew gave us for Werewolf, I'll post links to those too.

Preview
    Sin-Eaters
    Haunts & Keys
    Mementos

Reapers
    The Underworld
    Last edited by Second Chances; 04-17-2018, 01:34 PM.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Thanks. But shouldn’t they be “mementos?”

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
      Thanks. But shouldn’t they be “mementos?”
      You saw nothing.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I can see groups of Reapers pulling the attention of images if they get too careless in pulling parts of the earth into the underworld.

Comment

Second Chances Thank you for making this.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Thanks for making this Second Chances!

Comment

Updated with the Underworld

Comment

Working...
              X