SaS for Geist: Sin-Eater?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaS for Geist: Sin-Eater?

I'm looking for good SaS for Geist. So far, I only found two free one-shot SaS like "Dem Bones," and "The House Always Wins." I'm looking for something long-term. I don't know if Wraith and Orpheus has SaS I can convert for Geist. If they do, I would like to know which books to get for it.

They also made "Through the Ebon Gate" which was a full adventure, and pretty excellent, IMO. I think the quick launch SAS was "The Return of Mr Monster". Not sure where you can find them, but those are tge two I know of.

Second Chance for

A Beautiful Madness

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph Kitty View Post
      They also made "Through the Ebon Gate" which was a full adventure, and pretty excellent, IMO. I think the quick launch SAS was "The Return of Mr Monster". Not sure where you can find them, but those are tge two I know of.
      Available on DriveThruRPG as usual:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-The-SinEaters

-M

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
      Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Yeah. Through the Ebon Gate was amazing. That's actually how we started a long-term game. The players absolutely loved it. The Return of Mr. Monster was awesome too.

"Kinda I want to" - Trent Reznor

Comment

I did enjoy Through the Ebon Gate.

Speaking of SASs, do you think CofD will be getting something like the Canis Major or the Storytellers Vault?

I feel like that would be a way to get some kind of SASs back and get more for GtS.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Working...
          X