No announcement yet.

Geist Stretch Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like dice that look like they're made of bone.

Comment

So in the original "All Saints' day preview" the Catabasis endgame was mentioned with the possibility` of krews forming their own dead dominions, although possibly out of the scope of the Kickstarter or even the game,
      I would love a book on how to run your dead dominion?

Something that was done with the some of the 20th-anniversary editions was cookbooks, now I'm not sure how it would work with CofD, but I do love a good cookbook.

I would back the idea of a side character book, mortal necromancers - a giest way, not proximi with death gifts, ghost blooded - if that a thing in CofD.

would never turn down a Jumpstart. Novelas are a nice idea.

Plushie Kerberoi?!

Comment

I didn't even think about dice. But now that it's mentioned: please dear God a stretch goal for dice. Bone-dice would be the coolest thing ever.

Comment

Ooh, something else I want, Posters, particularly 'the book of the dead' cover as a poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post

A book focused on template variations and/or minor templates like Half-Damned and Heirs to Hell could be interesting. Depends on what they would include in it, and how well they handled it. My opinions about Half-Damned and Heirs to Hell are quite different so I'm not going to hype this kind of book like I would with a potential Guide to the Underworld book.

Did I mention that I want a Guide to the Underworld book yet?
            A Guide to the Underworld book would be pretty Boss. It's pretty much stated to be almost as much (if not more) of a living breathing NPC like any other NPC the ST would use in a story. Really getting the ins and outs and examples and variations and all that Jazz that an ST could use would be pretty Boss.

I'll agree on the Template-Variation Sourcebook being highly dependent on what the variations would be. Heirs to Hell just made sense really given snippet we got from the DtD core book. But it shouldn't be a thing that's forced. Haven't read Half-Damned but I'd rather not see dev time spent on a topic neither they nor we would want simply because there's Sourcebooks like it. I don't think it's likely given the direction OPP generally has especially for the 2nd Editions so there's prolly no real worry.

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
            Dice pilfered from graves.

That is all.
            Gotta say, as crazy immoral as it would be to roll dice created from pilfered bones from graves would be one of the most immersive way to play a game about dead people.

But also, crazy badness.

Woah, wait. What if a S-E character does just that. Prolly for some sort of Ceremony or something.

Frequent Story Teller for the Circle of Five gaming group.

Comment

Originally posted by ahather View Post
              Ooh, something else I want, Posters, particularly 'the book of the dead' cover as a poster.
              I, too, loved that cover. I’m not sure where I’d hang it, but I sure wouldn’t mind having such a poster.
              Mostly, the stretch goals I’d be interested in would be things that expanded the line. A companion book that expanded on juicy bits of the core would be great.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
              Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
              Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Digital Dice add on that are Bone white but glow underworld black when you roll a 10
                the settings chapter to include either San Antonio or Galveston
                Players Guide & Storytellers guide expansions
                An article on how the local belief on Hell (eastern vs Western vs None) affects the underworld if at all
                for a super biggie, Roll 20 game run by the Line Dev for you and 3-4 other folks
                Book on Crewes like the Packs book for Werewolf.
                the ritual to use Terry Crewes as your avatar for your Crewe
                The affect the various ceremonies held to honor the fallen have on the underworld. not just dia de los muertos, but also Memorial day, pearl harbor day or 9/11
                The role of the supernatural community in the Funerary industry
                Archaeology vs Grave Robbing and the lengths the dead will go to get their stuff back

Needs to be tuesday now.
                (best yoda voice) MY MONEY, YOU MUST TAKE NOW, YEAS

Comment

Originally posted by xiongrey View Post

Gotta say, as crazy immoral as it would be to roll dice created from pilfered bones from graves would be one of the most immersive way to play a game about dead people.

But also, crazy badness.

Woah, wait. What if a S-E character does just that. Prolly for some sort of Ceremony or something.
                  "God does not play with dice, but he does play with lives, and that's basically the same thing."

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                  The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                  Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

If I recall, human belief doesn't shape the Underworld in 2e. There are things in the Underworld that represent culture in the vaguest sense and it's likely cultures based off beliefs of those underworlds by tellings from someone who has been there and then just filled in the gaps/"romanticized" it.

Comment

Originally posted by Runcible View Post
                      If I recall, human belief doesn't shape the Underworld in 2e. There are things in the Underworld that represent culture in the vaguest sense and it's likely cultures based off beliefs of those underworlds by tellings from someone who has been there and then just filled in the gaps/"romanticized" it.
                      Well, that and the inhabitants of the Underworld probably held those beliefs when they brought them down there. Feedback loop, probably.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                      Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

Well, that and the inhabitants of the Underworld probably held those beliefs when they brought them down there. Feedback loop, probably.
                        You are what you eat.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Probably a bit unlikely, but I'll pitch in and say I'd also love to see a physical dice option in the style of the nWoD dice they had for Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, and Promethean. I'm dyscalculic and the differently colored numbers for eights, nines, and tens helped me a lot to pick out successes. I tend to get my sixes and nines mixed up, and the lines/dots that most d10s have to differentiate the two don't help as much as you'd think for me. Also, the little drawstring bags with the skull logos embossed on them were cute. I had a chance to get the Werewolf ones ages ago for a reasonable price but didn't, and now I've been kicking myself ever since. Geist-themed dice for the digital app are good too, though.

Comment

I myself am don't have the opportunity to afford overseas shipping so I'm mainly excited for supplements as stretch goals.

Genius templates (for Demon: the Descent)

Rakshasa: the Kingdom (Featuring the Extinction Chronicle) [WIP]

Comment

I want a certificate certifying my corebook is haunted.

Comment

Having gone through the second manuscript preview (and the bonus appendix preview) I think condition cards would be a very, very helpful stretch goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X