No announcement yet.

Geist Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edible is a stretch. The Bound can eat them, but the other Dead can't really do it without their faces melting off. So only those deseparate for Essence will try.

I noticed some odd things here...the Grace Krewe Regalia is listed but not detailed, the Keroboi Numia aren't explained...

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
      Edible is a stretch. The Bound can eat them, but the other Dead can't really do it without their faces melting off. So only those deseparate for Essence will try.
      Well, no, they're an additive to make Castoffs not taste like garbage — they provide no other benefit to the dead through ectophagia, which is why they're for the dinner tables of well-off ghosts with influence rather than run-of-the-mill River-sifters.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
      Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

• Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Mmm, Cthonian sushi...
        Now I'm imagining the Underworld having it's own version of fish & chips.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
          Now I'm imagining the Underworld having it's own version of fish & chips.
          "It's to die for."

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

"It's to die for."
            That was bad and you should feel bad.

...But also yes. Have a like.
            Last edited by ajf115; 07-17-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Descend is pretty frightening. I notice that it's listed as both a Manifestation and a Numen; is this intentional? The rules for each are just different enough to make me think it's not a typo.

Comment

• Now, that one is a mistake - it started as a Manifestation and turned into a Numen at one point. It may have turned back. Will flag it to Travis.

Dave Brookshaw, freelance writer and Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
                  Now, that one is a mistake - it started as a Manifestation and turned into a Numen at one point. It may have turned back. Will flag it to Travis.
                  Same thing with Engulf. It's listed and described as a Numen, but the Condition is in the Manifestation Conditions list and describes itself as a Manifestation.

Bloodline: The Stygians
                  Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
                  Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Finally I'm a Geist 2nd edition baker as well!
                    Anyway, where's the condition table?
                    I'm having hard time to understand the haunts mechanics since pretty often the manuscript just states: "it gives the xxxx condition" and sadly I cannot find any info about haunts conditions.
                    Last edited by Ipergigio; 07-17-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

"It's to die for."
                      " 'At's what you say 'bout ev'ry dish!"

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                      Work Blog Coming Soon
                      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
                        Finally I'm a Geist 2nd edition baker as well!
                        I'm having hard time to understand the haunts mechanics since pretty often the manuscript just states: "it gives the xxxx condition" and sadly I cannot find any info about haunts conditions.
                        We released the Conditions appendix in a separate update, so you should have access to it.

In-House Developer for Chronicles of Darkness and Exalted

Comment

• Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
                          Finally I'm a Geist 2nd edition baker as well!
                          The Conditions are in the preview of Appendix II.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• I have realized I am a simple man with simple wants and what I want is to help a doggy Barghest resolve it's anchors by comforting the person who suffered the Integrity loss.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                            Work Blog Coming Soon
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

• Digital Dice goal achieved!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                                I have realized I am a simple man with simple wants and what I want is to help a doggy Barghest resolve it's anchors by comforting the person who suffered the Integrity loss.
                                Dream bigger - form a Krewe that acts as a Barghest sanctuary. Rehabilitate all the Barghests! Transform the Underworld into a giant petting zoo.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
                                X