X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chances
    started a topic Geist Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Geist Kickstarter Discussion Thread

It is time for a second chance! The Geist: the Sin-Eater Kickstarter is coming on Monday July 2 at noon EDT. Talk about it here.

Beware the ghosts bearing masks.

Link
    Last edited by Second Chances; 07-02-2018, 12:04 PM.

• Omegaphallic
    replied
    Originally posted by Runcible View Post
    Memento Mori onto manuscript approval!
    Awesome, but I hope Oak, Ash, and Thorn joins it soon.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Always Alleluia.

Leave a comment:

• Runcible
    replied
    Memento Mori onto manuscript approval!

Leave a comment:

• OvercastGhost
    replied
    Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
    Bloom, vine and root again...
    You know, I wonder why they chose those words. I mean, vine and root are for trees and plants, right? Bloom is unusual too. Why can't it be something about the dead? Like in Changeling the Lost 2e, it's Needle and Threads. I think that's appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Bloom, vine and root again...

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Man, the artwork of the keys is awesome! Time to read Locke and Key again.

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Anyone else questioning the shifting of Caul and Curse between the Bereaved and the Hungry?
    It's inconsistent between the writeups and the Character Creation page (and within the writeups as well), so maybe submit an erratum, but there's a case to be made for the Burden closest to the dead to have two "become ghostly" Haunts and the Burden concerned with hanging around their old lives to have a Haunt built around equipment and interpersonal connections.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Anyone else questioning the shifting of Caul and Curse between the Bereaved and the Hungry?

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    Originally posted by proindrakenzol View Post
    I submitted it to the errata link already, but did anyone else notice they used the D:tD progression for Maximum Resource / Per Turn rather than the progression used in Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, and Changeling?

I wonder if that was an intentional change and, if so, why?
    Promethean uses the same progression as well. I get the distinct feeling the fuel dynamic for splats who can literally generate their resources from wholly internal processes is supposed to be different from the one for splats that have to go out and do stuff to build up a buffer.

On a more particular note, I get the feeling that storage capacity matters more and rate matters less for a splat whose powers are specifically built with access to explicit temporary capbreakers for both of those values.

Leave a comment:

• proindrakenzol
    replied
    I submitted it to the errata link already, but did anyone else notice they used the D:tD progression for Maximum Resource / Per Turn rather than the progression used in Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, and Changeling?

I wonder if that was an intentional change and, if so, why?

Leave a comment:

• DixieCyanide
    replied
    In case anyone missed it in the KS update, we're trying a new way of doing errata, through this Google Form: https://forms.gle/2tMNfCx8MkCkfva86

So if you catch anything, please let us know! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Gallus
    replied
    I presume the character sheet is supposed to say "Haunts" and not "Manifestations"? Unless I missed something?

Leave a comment:

• Ipergigio
    replied
    The core rulebook is out! Yahoo!!

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    ...actually no, I retract that a bit.

The new cover art has some faded (ghostly?) keys overlaid with the regular keys. Not that bad, actually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X