Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Geist edition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basilistik
    replied
    Is there any consensus on how Influence, Manifestations or Numina are categorized in terms of Turn actions? Are they reflexive or Instant actions? I always assumed they were instant, but I can't seem to find such description

Leave a comment:

• Noahjam325@gmail.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Epimetheus View Post
    Momento Mori isn't really clear on this but if you use the last power of the Well, would it be possible to strip things without replacing. Is it possible for example to take things from a dead corpse and just make it unrecognizable and keep them until you want to give them to someone else, or make yourself or someone else look like them?
    It says in the description that stripped traits fill the same "slots" as Memories. So I believe you can just hang on to them.

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
    It's a remembrance.
    Build from the new scene you unlocked. Investigate and follow up. You've developed a close enough relationship with your geist that you can benefit from pursuing the promise behind this Touchstone. If it isn't someone or something you've already got access to, securing it is a personal story arc that will give you Willpower to spend. Ignoring it in favor of your Burden Touchstone risks you becoming Indebted. Think of it like a side trip along the road to completing your geist's Remembrance.

Leave a comment:

• Ipergigio
    replied
    It's a remembrance.

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    My character got sinergy 3 indeed, I wonder how I must play this event
    Have you progressed your geist's Remembrance or is this a non-freebie-based Synergy bump?

Leave a comment:

• Neos01
    replied
    It could be a semi interactive flashback, leading to the touchstone current location

Leave a comment:

• Ipergigio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Neos01
    replied
    But.... the geist's touchstone is a physical object? When you gain the third dot of sinergy, it just pop out in your hands, or you have to recover it somewhere?
    I think it can be any kind of touchstone, a place, an item or a person.
    Probably at Sinergy 3 the Sin eater recovers the memory of it.

Leave a comment:

• Ipergigio
    replied
    But.... the geist's touchstone is a physical object? When you gain the third dot of sinergy, it just pop out in your hands, or you have to recover it somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    Originally posted by Heroofthemists View Post
    Do Fighting Merits work with the third dot of rage?
    I'd say not, given that most of those maneuvers are built for normal applications of Brawl or Weaponry.

Leave a comment:

• Heroofthemists
    replied
    Do Fighting Merits work with the third dot of rage?

Leave a comment:

• Epimetheus
    replied
    Momento Mori isn't really clear on this but if you use the last power of the Well, would it be possible to strip things without replacing. Is it possible for example to take things from a dead corpse and just make it unrecognizable and keep them until you want to give them to someone else, or make yourself or someone else look like them?
    Last edited by Epimetheus; 03-23-2021, 10:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Epimetheus
    replied
    A crisis point can occour without a trigger or a direct danger for the bound? Maybe if the geist wish to do something so badly in first person?
    I know I'm persistent but I'm looking for a loop hole to make my geist a more active caracter into the crossover.
    Personally, I find synergy too generic for what it should be. Maybe ask if you can model it a little bit closer to your geist's themes.

Leave a comment:

• Satchel
    replied
    A crisis point can occour without a trigger or a direct danger for the bound? Maybe if the geist wish to do something so badly in first person?
    That is what the personal trigger, Ban, and Bane are for.
    I know I'm persistent but I'm looking for a loop hole to make my geist a more active caracter into the crossover.
    Play your Sin-Eater. Pick triggers that you expect to come up often or ask your Storyteller to bring your geist's crisis point triggers in often or just Unleash your geist every chapter, but remember that the character you are playing is the human person and not the mysterious ghost-monster they're connected to.

Leave a comment:

• Ipergigio
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X