Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2nd ed available for those of us who missed the Kickstarter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 2nd ed available for those of us who missed the Kickstarter?

I completely missed the Kickstarter for Geist 2nd ed and now I am sad. I see how I can pre-order it, do we have an estimated release date for us poor chumps?

You can still pre-order through Backerkit, but no one knows when it'll be released(though it can't be that long, the backer pre-errata version went out not long ago and the errata form closed.)

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      You can still pre-order through Backerkit, but no one knows when it'll be released(though it can't be that long, the backer pre-errata version went out not long ago and the errata form closed.)
      Well...I don't know about it "can't be that long" before the final version comes out.

CtL2e didn't launch for everyone until 5 months after the Backer PDF's errata phase ended. Unless if for some reason GtS2e speeds along faster then that did.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Well...I don't know about it "can't be that long" before the final version comes out.

CtL2e didn't launch for everyone until 5 months after the Backer PDF's errata phase ended. Unless if for some reason GtS2e speeds along faster then that did.
        Long for Arc is, like, five years.

So fair point.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
        X