Our Experience with Geist the Sin Eater 2E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Experience with Geist the Sin Eater 2E

Hey boils and ghouls, it's been a while since I've posted on the forum. Last time I did, I did so to plug my podcast and actual play series, Dramatic Failure.
    Well I'm here to shamelessly plug away again, however this time I hope you'll find some practical use for your own gaming experience.
    We backed the new edition of Geist, and we've actually run a chronicle using the early backer rules. You can listen to our on-going actual play series, Geist: The Brotherhood of Sin if you want to see how the rules work in practice.
    If you want to hear our opinions on the rules now that we've gotten a chance to put them into practice, I'd also like to draw your attention to one of our more recent episodes, aptly titled "Geist The Sin Eaters: Impressions and thoughts". In this episode, we discuss our experience with Geist and hopefully impart a useful review of the system and how to play it. If you're still on the fence about the new edition, I highly suggest giving this episode a listen.

Thanks guys!
Working...
X