• Root and Bloom?

On page 73, it states:
    "Sin-Eaters exist in both the world of the dead and the
    world of the living, a citizen of neither and both. Your
    character’s Root and Bloom are traits that help describe
    their relationship to these dual worlds. Root defines
    your relationship to the dead, while Bloom defines your
    relationship to the living."

I assume the Root and Bloom are Vice and Virtue? If not, then I guess it's for relationships specifically? The words are a bit vague. I would totally understand Root for family, such as "putting down roots." Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

Bloom is your living persona, the person you are around and for the quick. It's akin to Mask in Vampire and Life in Beast. It's your main "human" aspect-what about you is most human.

Root is your deceased persona, the you are around and for the dead. It's akin to Dirge in Vampire and Legend in Beast. It's your main "monster" aspect-what about you is most monstrous.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Bloom is your living persona, the person you are around and for the quick. It's akin to Mask in Vampire and Life in Beast. It's your main "human" aspect-what about you is most human.

Root is your deceased persona, the you are around and for the dead. It's akin to Dirge in Vampire and Legend in Beast. It's your main "monster" aspect-what about you is most monstrous.
      Thanks. I'm an idiot, the book already went in detail what Root and Bloom meant. I just didn't see that part, I must have skipped over it for some reason. My bad! *Bangs against wall* I hate PDF.

EDIT: It's on page 81-82
      Last edited by OvercastGhost; 10-15-2019, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OvercastGhost View Post

Thanks. I'm an idiot, the book already went in detail what Root and Bloom meant. I just didn't see that part, I must have skipped over it for some reason. My bad! *Bangs against wall* I hate PDF.

EDIT: It's on page 81-82
        'S'all good, mate.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
        X