Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Medium and Weapons

Thought I'd try this again as a thread.

What’s the deal with weapons and Physical Medium? On pg.97 the text paragraph say the Bound can’t stab or shoot a ghost, but in the bullet points below under Ghost Touch, it say even ranged weapons work. Is this something that will be errata or am I missing something? If not, any indication of what it actually should be?

Please wait the couple more weeks for the print files of the errata'd PDF to get in instead of asking the forums — who are mostly just as in the dark as you are — whether something that would have been submitted in the book's errata form is going to be errata'd.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
      Please wait the couple more weeks for the print files of the errata'd PDF to get in instead of asking the forums — who are mostly just as in the dark as you are — whether something that would have been submitted in the book's errata form is going to be errata'd.
      Sorry Satchel, I guess I'm used to the Exalted forum where someone has usually chatted with the developers about something like that. I'm still relatively new to the Chronicles community.

Comment

Working...
      X