Seeing Spirits as a Sin-Eater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Spirits as a Sin-Eater

In the Werewolf book Shunned By The Moon there is a mention of syncretic pack/krewes of Uratha and Bound, and I really love that idea. The main issue I have had with realizing this is a lack of common ground between the two. Werewolves have a Gift (Haunt equivalent) that allows them to see and interact with ghosts, so even though they don't normally have that capability, they can on an individual basis (such as a couple of PCs) have that ability. Sin-Eaters do not presently have a way to perceive or interact with Spirits that lack Death-related Influences or Numina. So, how could one give them that? Would it make sense for a Memento or a Ceremony to allow for it? A Regalia? Or should I just let Werewolves take care of Spirits and Sin-Eaters take care of Ghosts and have a more formal division of labor?

A totem could probably do it. And while not really something you would just get upon joining, if the Sin-Eaters were wolf-blooded they could have had a Tell that lets them see spirits (and everything else) in Twilight.
    Last edited by nofather; 01-14-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
      A totem could probably do it. And while not really something you would just get upon joining, if the Sin-Eaters were wolf-blooded they could have had a Tell that lets them see spirits (and everything else) in Twilight.
      I hadn't considered coming at it from the Werewolf side, but it makes sense to do it like that to increase the integration between the two. A totem doing it makes sense, and while I didn't realize that wolf-blooded keep their Tells if they gain a template, that would also make for a good crossover between the two. Thanks for the ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X