Momento Mori spoilers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momento Mori spoilers?

So I missed the Geist Kickstarter but was fortunately able to get it later on backerkit which came with the pdf. Unfortunately it does not appear to come with Momento Mori. Anybody willing to share an overview of the content or point me in the direction of some info.

I mean, I have a cut material thread.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      I mean, I have a cut material thread.
      So material that's specifically not in the book? I don't think that's going to help the OP

Therian - here's a brief overview.

The first chapter is Mementos, which has 11 mementos, 3 Vanitas, 3 Deathmasks, and 3 Greater Mementos (including a plague mask )
      Second chapter is Regalia and ceremonies, which is split between all 5 archetypes. Each get 2 regalia and 3 ceremonies.
      Third chapter is Haunts, which has two new haunts: the Void (think small black hole effect) and the Well (which allows to play with memories like a ghost would)
      Fourth chapter is Haunted locations, with 8 locations and a collection of plot hooks.
      Fifth chapter is dominions, with 10 new examples of these.

The pdf is 47 pages in total. Overall it's a nice extension on the core book.

Comment

Originally posted by Daigotsu Max View Post

So material that's specifically not in the book? I don't think that's going to help the OP

Therian - here's a brief overview.

The first chapter is Mementos, which has 11 mementos, 3 Vanitas, 3 Deathmasks, and 3 Greater Mementos (including a plague mask )
        Second chapter is Regalia and ceremonies, which is split between all 5 archetypes. Each get 2 regalia and 3 ceremonies.
        Third chapter is Haunts, which has two new haunts: the Void (think small black hole effect) and the Well (which allows to play with memories like a ghost would)
        Fourth chapter is Haunted locations, with 8 locations and a collection of plot hooks.
        Fifth chapter is dominions, with 10 new examples of these.

The pdf is 47 pages in total. Overall it's a nice extension on the core book.
        Awesome. Thanks Daigotsu. How are the new Dominions?

Comment

Working...
        X