Memento Mori live on DRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memento Mori live on DRPG!

Dead men continue to tell new tales and secrets...as Memento Mori is now live for everyone.

What dice pool is used for ranged attacks when using the 3 plasm enhancement from Annihilation of Form?

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
      What dice pool is used for ranged attacks when using the 3 plasm enhancement from Annihilation of Form?
      It's a ranged attack, so going by page 158 of Geist the standard dice pool would be Dexterity + Firearms.

Comment

The new Haunts already have my imagination running wild. The first idea that came to mind was a Krewe centered around The Void called The Cleanup Krewe. Essentially a Krewe of janitors and cleaners people can bring in to clean up their messes; supernatural or otherwise.

Comment

Come the 15th, this will be mine! I can't wait!

Comment

Well, I bought this book yesterday in pdf format, and, I must say, it's pretty damn spiffy. The two new Haunts were intriguing, but the new Dead Dominions was where I really took a shine to Memento Mori.

Comment

Now I do enjoy Memento Mori a hell of a lot, but I also have learned to be absolutely terrified of the Void Haunt due to the sheer destruction it can unleash if you use it irresponsibly. Especially the forth dot power. Black holes are no joke, that can be catastrophic if you lose control of it.

Comment

Working...
              X