Where to learn about ghosts ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to learn about ghosts ?

Hello everyone, I am trying to get a better grasp of ghosts and the Underworld in general, so I wanted to ask what books you would recommend. If I recall correctly, the previews for 2ed showed some pretty major and awesome changes to the Underworld, so perhaps I should focus on it ? If not, what other books would you recommend ? Thanks in advance for the help.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Agathos Kai Sophos, an Acanthus Legacy of strategists
    The Szary Strażnik, an Obrimos Legacy of Scholars of the Glyphs of Fate

The best book about ghosts that i know is surely the core book of Geist 2ed

Comment

Geist 2nd is gonna be your best bet, but don't neglect the Book of the Dead either. While it's not as applicable as it once was, a lot of the foundation for the current system can be found in there.

Curiosity also wants to know what you wanna know in particular, on the off hand some discussion can help.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

Cool, thank you both. The Geist previews seemed like a fascinating new take on the Underworld, so I was wondering what would be the best source of ideas to explore the Great Below and ghosts in the material for Mage games. Plus Geist is another game I always wanted to run, so this works out really well.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

Comment

As a quick followup, I just got the book and its amazing. Thematic and evocative while at the same time lighthearted and hopeful. Should any of the authors find this, I just wanted to say you all did a fantastic job.

Comment

Working...
          X