Regarding the Tomb haunt and Size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Tomb haunt and Size

The third dot of Tomb says "Free: The Tomb creates objects with Size equal to ([Tomb + Plasm spent] × 2). In addition, the Tomb Condition no longer ends with the passage of time."

So does the "Plasm Spent" mean just the 1-4 plasm spent on the base power, in which case this haunts size limit is 18, or does this include additional plasm spent on other enhancements for this power if they are spent as part of the initial casting?

Originally posted by Emparawr View Post
    So does the "Plasm Spent" mean just the 1-4 plasm spent on the base power, in which case this haunts size limit is 18, or does this include additional plasm spent on other enhancements for this power if they are spent as part of the initial casting?
    The former.

There is an Ask A Simple Question thread available for simple questions about how the game works.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Thanks for the help. Read through all 23 pages of the thread you recommended, and I gotta say, I sure didn't see many "Simple" questions LOL. The topics in that thread were getting downright confusing, but interesting. Either way I will try posting my questions there first in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X