Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    The Darkness comic, and games
    Marvel Spiderman's Symbiot characters
    Bleach maybe? The swords have identities
    Soul Eater
    Shaman King

nWoD Warhammer Fantasy RPG,
    WoD Wraith: The Oblivion
    and Infernum-style Demon: The Descent, Shadows of Abaddon --> http://madnessforums.com/forums/inde...opic,26.0.html

Comment

I came to this thread a few years ago to get inspiration for my first sin eater game and now, having created several long running storys that were well received by my players, I think the greatest inspirations for this gameline for me was horrific world news made sensible by the gallows humor of philosophers like Neitzsche and Seneca.

Comment

Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride seems very Geisty to me. Probably because its a lovely little ghost story. Perhaps the Land of the Dead is a bit too upbeat for a Dead Dominion, but there are arcane rules you have to follow even there. You could even see the Corpse Bride as a Geist who would have bonded with Victor had he finished the deadly wedding ritual.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Abattoir works as an amazing story. I won't lay out any spoilers here, however, I have borrowed HEAVILY from this in an ongoing Geist game. The players seem to enjoy it a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X