Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors: Sin-Eaters, the Geists that love them, and the Nature of Death

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2l...ess+Rumors.pdf

Based on this file, I'm spearheading a 2.0 Rumors project to create even more awesome plot hooks, story ideas, and paradigm shifts that anyone can use at their table. If you have an awesome idea for a rumor, story, or legend, post it here, and by next February we'll decide who's story passed the bar to be included.

This thread is focused on sin-eaters and their geists, the underworld, and the bizarre undead they often face; ideas not pertaining to these in some form will automatically not be included.

Ready...set...go!

"Everyone knows that the only thing binding a Ghost to the realm of Twillight is nothing but its Anchors. Half remembered day dreams, from a life that can nevver again have meaning. When those disappear, so does the Ghost. Right? Wrong. Sometimes - be it through foul sorcery or the insane unwillingness of the Shade itself to pass into oblivion - a Ghost doesn't Pass On, when its last Anchor is destroyed. Deprived of their last shreds of humanity, these dark, vile and consumptive abominations live for little other reason than to consume the Essence of any unfortunate thing they come across be it Ghost, Geist or Sin-Eater. They are the Formless hunger of the endless abyss. Prey you never see their yellow eyes in the darkness."

Comment

"With all of those kereboi in the underworld, don't you think that one of them is missing? Like, Cerberus? The original? I've heard from a (dead) friend of mine that it is really found there in the Great Bellow, and that it protects the First Laws of the Dead- those who define Death itself- like, all things must die. If you manage to find the tablet on which the Laws are written and survive the mad dog, you could redefine death- and maybe even erase it from the world. At least, that's what she told me"

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

"Every Dominion has a relic somewhere inside it, that's tied to it as much as its Kerberos. Sometimes more than one. If you can get a hold of it, and take it back with you, you can open any Avernian Gate straight into the Dominion."

Comment

"You ever heard of a Sin-Eater with a cat? There's a reason for that."

Comment

"So Kennedy's car, that's a big deal. But you know what's probably even more valuable? Jackie's dress. And I know where to get it."

Comment

The Illuminati is the world's biggest ever and currently only 3rd tier crew.

Comment

"We never returned to life. We died- and this is Hell"

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                X