Anyone have a Geist book for sale?Will buy for ~$35

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Geist book for sale?Will buy for ~$35

Hey, just wondering if anyone on here has an actual Geist book they'd be willing to sell, starting a game and would prefer a physical copy. My email is arasin89@gmail.com if you are interested.

Soft cover pod here for 29.99 http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...-The-SinEaters

Comment

I see what he means, I myself would like to have an older hardcover copy. Now they only make softcover black and white... which a lot of people have said is harder to read because being formerly in color the pages don't always print so good.

Comment

I have both renditions of the book. The pod while black and white is slightly more updated. The only real reading issue comes from the intro fiction because of the black on black but that's sparse. Plus at this rate the original hard cover is near a collectors item, that and give it 2 years we may be seeing a 2nd edition at any rate.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_minty View Post
          I have both renditions of the book. The pod while black and white is slightly more updated. The only real reading issue comes from the intro fiction because of the black on black but that's sparse. Plus at this rate the original hard cover is near a collectors item, that and give it 2 years we may be seeing a 2nd edition at any rate.
          I guess the upshot of Geist 2E (aside from the numerous mechanical fixes they'll likely implement) is that because it got so little support, there won't be too many problems involving reconciling 1E material with it.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Working...
          X