No announcement yet.

Effective weapon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can save your character a ton of work and tell you this: Stake the bloody hemophage and use battery-powered full spectrum sunlamps to cook the fanghead whilst he twitches from from having the mother of all splinters embedded in his chest.

Comment

What's up with the recent wave of necroed threads?
      As for your post specifically, staking is difficult (requiring a heavily penalised attack roll and tons of successes to deal enough damage) and the lamp thing simply doesn't work.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Not sure on necroed threads in other sections, but we're going through a drought here on 2e news so I don't mind it.

This is the only gameline I play

Comment

Dust explosions. They can be setup relatively easily using things like sugar or flour. They are also well documented and very used in the movie industry, so you can easily research how to control the potential damage. Add a remote or timed spark to avoid being in the same room as the target and you are good to go.
          Last edited by KaiserAfini; 03-09-2019, 11:53 AM.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Agathos Kai Sophos, an Acanthus Legacy of strategists
          The Szary Strażnik, an Obrimos Legacy of Scholars of the Glyphs of Fate

Comment

I've always been a fan of "poisoning" the food supply. Hemotoxins or circulatory diseases, holy symbols handed out as party favors, holy water in the Songkran super soakers, a renewal or expansion of Devil's Night, the identification of a "new pandemic" whose symptoms are eerily similar to the old "myths" of vampirism along with news reports on how to identify a carrier of the disease...

Comment

Working...
            X