Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold iron weapons, silver weapons... anything else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold iron weapons, silver weapons... anything else?

So, silver weapons are good against (edit) werewolves, cold iron weapons are good against fae contracts... are there any other types of weapons that are relatively easy for any Joe Smoe to get that are useful against the supernatural? I've seen mention of blessed weapons thrown around, but I'm guessing that requires more than "Father Patrick blessing my baseball bat before the big game, so now it can be used to slay demons."
    Last edited by gadren; 12-04-2016, 06:15 PM.

Fire's far easier to get than both of those and does increased damage to vampires, Prometheans, and mummies. Vampires have sunlight, too, which is readily available for many but harder to wield.

Comment

Molotov Cocktails are your greatest allies; especially if you don't have easy access to proper explosives

off the top of my head I can't remember what exactly a blessed weapon needs
      Last edited by LeicsFox; 12-04-2016, 05:30 PM.

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

Salt is good against ghosts, letting you do actual damage to them and forcing them to Discorporate.

Comment

So basically stuff a shotgun full of salt and various metal shavings and you are probably good to go

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

If memory serves, I thought werewolves were weak against silver, not vampires.

Comment

Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
              If memory serves, I thought werewolves were weak against silver, not vampires.
              Yeah, don't know why I wrote vamps when I was thinking werewolves.

Comment

Silver is not unheard of as a weakness for vampires in other media, like the Blade films and True Blood.

Comment

Working...
                X