Ghosthunting equipment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosthunting equipment?

I could swear I saw ghost-hunting equipment in one of the WoD books (the psuedo-scientific kind, like you see on ghost hunter tv shows in real life), but now I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone tip me off as to what book(s)?

There's the Etheric Rounds, Etheric Goggles and Etheric Tracker from the Core section of Hunter on Advanced Armory. I also suggest you take a look at Reighnhell's Relics thread. It has some Relics for dealing with ghosts. Reighnhell also wrote stats for the special Equipment of the Ghostbusters, which you can use as inspiration. There's also the Esoteric Armory Merit from page 139 of CoD. You should check out Amechra's Hardened Exorcist Style. Just replace Occult with Science and the magic circles with pseudo-scientific gadgets and you're golden. Finally, Claire Redfield wrote stats for the Camera Obscura from Fatal Frame

"Fate is a cruel jester with a finely developed sense of irony." - Sir Night as portrayed by Leliel, The Horror Recognition Guide

Comment

Re: Ghost Hunting

Thanks for the Shout out! There is also a section for supernatural equipment in the God Machine Rules Update [pg 241 - 243] - it covers classic ghost hunting tools like Energy meters and Kirlian Cameras.

Curios, Relics, and Tomes - A collection of Relics (Cursed and Otherwise)
      The Horror Lab - A collection of Beasts, Monsters and less definable things.
      Twilight Menagerie - A collection of Ephemeral Entities

Comment

If memory serves in compacts and conspiracies Network Zero had an endowment that would let them detect monsters through different forms of media (this is if they were being updated into a conspiracy). It mentioned listening devices being tuned into ghost's frequency so you could hear them, but that was just an example.

Comment

As for the actual stuff you mentioned, like EVP devices and such, I'm pretty sure that was in the core rulebook in the equipment section.

Comment

Working...
          X