Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vigilant Industries: Cheiron Group, Yam VeNahar, and ... ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunlessNick View Post
    Optional. The models wouldn't be a comapny unless they formed an agency of their own, and still wouldn't be evil even then, and it's hard to picture funeral homes or the Sunshine Securities idea as evil.
    I know a great number of people who may not agree with you about the funeral home option :P (where I live, there is a stereotype about them, saying that they gain profit from the dead and abuse people when they are in crises in order to get more money from them. Sure, not all of them are like this, but there have been enough negative experiences to make that stereotype).

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

My new flagship project- Vigilant Times! Take a look and feel free to help

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
      But what about a talent agency? They'd investigate people and try to match them up with the best fit for them (or, more likely, their clients). And as far a Changelings go? Well, since many fresh from the Hedge are essential non-persons, they'll need someone to help find work and a place, right?
      For a more benign spin on the talent agency, most supernaturals such a group would come across would be those looking for fodder or slaves - they might try to do right by their customers, while dealing with the monsters looking to exploit them (or they might exploit their customers a bit too, considering it fair payment for protecting them from a worse fate). Changelings might be among these threats, but the agency would also see a large number with a passionate grudge against exploitation in all its forms, and going after the same monsters as them. So they might be tied to Changeling not by hunting them above all others, but by having the most varied relationship.

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
      I know a great number of people who may not agree with you about the funeral home option :P (where I live, there is a stereotype about them, saying that they gain profit from the dead and abuse people when they are in crises in order to get more money from them. Sure, not all of them are like this, but there have been enough negative experiences to make that stereotype).
      Perhaps so, but there'd probably be a very small overlap between funeral homes like that and ones who take on supernatural threats for the sake of the dead and their loved ones.

Comment

Working...
      X