Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Trying to understand how to rather quickly rewrite one Endowment in to another. Like I have basic idea for 'witch killing bullets' Endowment - How to remake it quickly version for Malleus Maleficarum, Knights of St. George and Cherion Group, for example?

Leave a comment:

• Arcanist
    replied
    This is very, very cool. Gives some concrete frameworks to work around and, for me, anyways, solid structure like this that is easily understood in terms of a zero sum game of addition and subtraction means less time agonizing over mechanics, and more time figuring out cool effects. This sort of frame-working is probably why I can use Creative Thaumaturgy in Mage 2E no problem, but I could never get a grip of it for 2E. It's also easy enough to open this up to basically make any supernatural effect a mortal could do (with the right knowledge and know-how).

Probably going to toy around with this and the Occult subsection of Violent Skills from Hurt Locker. See what kind of nastiness I can come up with, maybe translate some Endowments over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X