No announcement yet.

Conspiracy ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind After some thinking about aspiration and how focused or wide ranging they can be now just 2 the brotherhood of immortals and the professors men or the professors people whoes endowment is every dot adds plus 1 to your breaking point rolls if too week you also add them to rolls against mind control and stuff of that nature and are led by the professor who is a great guy who just wants to makes the world a better place but do some dark things occasionally and there endowment represents strengthing of the mind though therapy

Comment

And maybe getting rid of week of vulnerability because now its weeker then supels endowment so capture 2 monster with 5 dots then you roll integrity tyice win tyice then you dont lose anything except that you have to be do a hunters job and you get 10 dots of dread powers already better then my endowment but you can convence me otherwise

Comment

I know I'm prese and hard to understand but please reply because I don't know what to do but fine I'm gonna make a write up of these to orgs

Comment

Originally posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
          I know I'm prese and hard to understand but please reply because I don't know what to do but fine I'm gonna make a write up of these to orgs
          Yeah, it is probably better to break these out into separate threads.

As for clearing up the grammar, try something like this: https://www.languagetool.org . Provided the PS3/4 allows copy & paste.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

sometimes I'm on laptop but I pefer ps4

Comment

Working...
            X