my idea for my 1st hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my idea for my 1st hunter

so at 6 years old he finds out about castigetions and that hes able to use them
    then he bruns down he huose and leaves
    then after living on the streets he becomes a crime boss
    then the lufcige comes in and dismantils the organization becuse hes right hand man was a vampire
    then the lady herself visits and tell him to join or die he was not scared and said ha i can brun this place down if i wanted to
    then she says so can i
    then he flal in love
    then he joins
    im trying ti find a better reason for him to fall in love maube over time or something any ideas as to why maybe its her comanding attitude but thats all i got for stats i,v got it down but if you have any idea as for stats then tell me but mostly is this to silly ? im trying to make him obsessed with her and she dos not know or maybe she dos and she manipulating him who knows any idea

Could you rewrite it in whole sentences? I would like to help you, but as non-native speaker, I have problem with understanding you here.

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

The young man first manifested his demonic powers at age 6, burning his house down in that first display, presumably his family with it. He then lives on the streets, eventually becoming a mob boss.
      Then his cousins, the Lucifuge, come to town and destroy his organization. They didn't like their own abusing his demonic heritage, and bossing around a vampire as his right-hand man didn't help his reputation either.
      The young man somehow gains an audience with Lady Lucifuge herself. She commands him to join the Lucifuge. He tries to laugh it away, saying he can burn the whole place down. She smiles, and says so can she. This attitude was something he'd never seen before, for everyone else in his life only feared or resented him. Fascination grows in his heart, quickly spiraling into an obsession that he claims is love.
      Meanwhile, the Lady smiles as always.

Cleaned up the writing and added some flair of my own to it- hope you don't mind, Ameraaaaaa.

As for your question itself, I don't see it that much silly. It all depends on context and execution in the end. But stats I can't help you much with- I'm unfamiliar with Hunter 1e's mechanics, and there aren't much Hunter 2e previews revealed to work with.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
        Could you rewrite it in whole sentences? I would like to help you, but as non-native speaker, I have problem with understanding you here.
        I'm a native speaker and I can't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          Sweet irony. 21C Hermit beat me to it. Even makes it sound interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
            The young man first manifested his demonic powers at age 6, burning his house down in that first display, presumably his family with it. He then lives on the streets, eventually becoming a mob boss.
            Then his cousins, the Lucifuge, come to town and destroy his organization. They didn't like their own abusing his demonic heritage, and bossing around a vampire as his right-hand man didn't help his reputation either.
            The young man somehow gains an audience with Lady Lucifuge herself. She commands him to join the Lucifuge. He tries to laugh it away, saying he can burn the whole place down. She smiles, and says so can she. This attitude was something he'd never seen before, for everyone else in his life only feared or resented him. Fascination grows in his heart, quickly spiraling into an obsession that he claims is love.
            Meanwhile, the Lady smiles as always.

Cleaned up the writing and added some flair of my own to it- hope you don't mind, Ameraaaaaa.

As for your question itself, I don't see it that much silly. It all depends on context and execution in the end. But stats I can't help you much with- I'm unfamiliar with Hunter 1e's mechanics, and there aren't much Hunter 2e previews revealed to work with.
            Wow im impressed your great

Comment

I don't see any problem with the idea. I might suggest a wrinkle that his obsession with her is actually a kind of religious awakening - she's he's prophet, essentially - but he calls it love not out of selfish obsession, but because he has no context in his life story for what his feelings really are.

Comment

Nah i think shes kind of both she hes goddess and he wants her hes Happy as her lapdog but he wants more he wants her love and to live with her on a farm or something he just love her that much shes more then even drugs to him he loses sense of self against her shes that much to him maybe i will use that idea of yours but what if metaphorically hes in love with hes prophet

Comment

Working...
                X