No announcement yet.

the brotherhood of immortals new org by amer my 1st group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe something like this every dot adds to the revevfy dread power as well as a extra benefits for every dot
    1sr dot lets you hear twilight
    2ed lets you see twilight
    3ed dot let let's entity in twilight hear you but not see you
    4th dot lets you touch entity in twilight
    5th dot lets you eat ghosts to gain temporary power might change this but how you like it so far

Comment

Never mind its just like the 4 dot endowment from chen group but with revefy so do you have any idea might remove the dread power but for now we have alchemists who found an immortal baby then implanted some of hes blood into theres and went agenst the nazi even though there were gremen and then the kid grow up to lead the conspiracy and plans 2 rule the world
      foot notes 1 they droped the baby on purpose to test if he was immortal 2 the babys blood refill right away 3 the leader has black haired and black eyed

Comment

Random thoughts
        1. Eating ghosts for powers gives them a reason to hunt ghosts - likely need other reason for hunting other monsters.
        2. Powers should probably be condensed down into 1 - it's too asymmetric at a spread of 5 dots, with the first few being barely noticeable increases, and the 5th a dramatic jump.
        3. If stay with German Alchemists, I'd have them be older than WWII.
        4. Black eyed, you say? Dark Irises, or full on solid black eyes? Like maybe the Black-Eyed Kids in the Horrors section of the CofD Core book?
        5. I had an idea about a group that used injected serums to take on the traits of monsters (Dread Power set, in Hunter terms). Downsides was becoming more monstrous over time, but that makes them less viable long term characters. If you want, you could use the idea for this group - they develop Serum from monsters, which lets a human take on their powers... at the cost of becoming more like said monster with repeated use. This group corrects that by killing their own members first - but thanks to the pre-existing Revivify power, this is merely a reset instead of outright ending. The Serum isn't desirable to other groups (like Cheiron) due to the side effects.
        Last edited by Vent0; 07-03-2017, 08:49 AM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

1 i will save for another conspiracy
          2 true
          3 there are as old as barbarians older its mysterious
          4 irises but full black sounds interesting
          5 ok so wait revefy is random chance so why risk it
          so no back to old idea and giving him full black eyes and Chinese i want Japanese but i think Chinese makes a good competition sence the Mongols are barbarians but kidnapped Japanese prince might work maybe make make them Japanese conspiracy whatever but still allied forces

Comment

The Dice Pool isn't that hard, and they can re-attempt it if they fail (as long as they don't DF for some reason). And the "killed to prevent corruption" is after repeated use - but it does make the decision to do so relevant, and not casual. For anyone else, it is a death sentence. For them, it is a merely a risk when upholding the Vigil.

Comment

Still Don't like it just a risk i know but why would people play this over the faithful unless its every dot let's you gain 3 dots of dread powers or something else vary powerful to make the risk wroth it and im ok with that let's just save it for another conspiracy ok

Comment

Originally posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
                Still Don't like it just a risk i know but why would people play this over the faithful unless its every dot let's you gain 3 dots of dread powers or something else vary powerful to make the risk wroth it and im ok with that let's just save it for another conspiracy ok

Sure, just throwing out ideas to make them more than "just immortality".

Comment

Just whats wrong with just immortality plus its a better version of a dread power its short and sweet i just want people who want revefy but hate the stamina cost to pick it people who like revefy and dosnt want another dread power to pick this and people to pick this over the faithful without making them obsolete so people can use both or people who Don't like canablelism or deal making to pick this
                  but maybe your right

Comment

Maybe it *is* just me, but a Hunter with Immortality just seems one trick, especially for a conspiracy. It's not even an active trick - unless you are leveraging it for suicide runs, it only comes into play if they screw up.

Comment

And whats wrong with that hunter can screw up though i understand what you mean

Comment

If you're using the "eat ghosts" aspect, there's a homebrew Supernatural Merit that does exactly that- but I can't remember its name, nor who wrote it. Try searching the forums.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

LostLight is better than me at this so i want hes opinion mostly because he'd know what to do
                          And ask me about the enemies and I've got a lot to tell

Comment

Working...
                          X