Fan Group PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Group PDF

Okay, so I'm trying to compile all the best quality fan organizations, and if you guys think so a few other things, together in a PDF that organizes these creations into one resource for anyone to use. Right now it's in the rough stages, but this thread is basically the focal point for finding what might have been lost.

Case in point, The Carpenters. Does anyone still have their writeup/know if Sammi still frequents the forums?

here you go

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
    I now blog in here

Comment

*Jumps* GAAAAH, how do you do that?!

Comment

it's a gift :P

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

I now blog in here

Comment

MY TIME HAS COME.

In all seriousness, I have been making it a point to copy down and record as many fan organizations as I could since the old forums went down. Most of the organizations were put into a single Word document but I extracted them into smaller documents. I tried to format them based on the general structure that the official organization write-ups have had, with notes on what is currently missing from the fanmade write-up in comparison.

As of right now, this Drive contains what I could be bothered to archive. Organizations that had a relatively small write-up (missing substantial sections to the point that the write-up is more of a concept) were omitted. Organizations that were published in a pdf are unlisted; instead their respective pdf has been included in the Drive. Most of LostLight's organizations were omitted due to the SHEER NUMBER OF PUBLISHED WORKS made it difficult for me to keep track. Insofar, the only organizations that are officially MISSING are Compacts and Conspiracies created on Google Groups.

LINK TO THE EDITABLE DRIVE HERE
          Last edited by Reaper Verse; 08-27-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Whatever else, make sure Hotel Mascaron gets in. They're the best fanwork I've ever seen.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Link me Lex!

Comment

I'm not Lex- but here

I now blog in here

Comment

Hey shouldn't every lost light conspiracy count and also princess hunter orgs

Comment

Let's save the Princess orgs till we've finalized them all. Also, I think a lot of LostLight's stuff is already in there, if not all of it

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper Verse View Post
                      The copy of Dream Catchers you have there is slightly out of date; it's missing the ending fiction.

“There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
                      My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
                      Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

Comment

...Hell, that's a better setup than I had going right now. Okay, who's good with PDF and images?

Comment

The drive has most of my recommendations but it's missing SRO.

Comment

Already have them on the document I was compiling on already.

Comment

Spent most of the day finishing up the collection. I believe that I have collected about 85% of all of the published organizations that can be relatively easily found.

Comment

Working...
                              X