Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan Group PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wait- I haven't made any reference to Princess in the Mori Kage's writeup? Are you talking about the Moon Princess (that is, the leader of Honshu's Freehold)?

    At any case- no problem, I'll start working on them next.


    My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

    On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
    I now blog in here

    Comment


    • Ah. My mistake then. Cursory read.

      Comment


      • Gonna leave this here for right now as a teaser. Working on the Splinter/Split. Will work some more after the weekend. Next update from me is probably going to be text and logistics.

        Last edited by Reaper Verse; 11-09-2017, 08:34 PM.

        Comment


        • Did we decide what's happening with their Mechanics then? I still believe that if we're to do the concept justice their Talent/Frailty will have to resemble some form of Jekyll/Hyde or Banner/Hulk like dual personalities but I recall some people were nervous about that.


          “There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
          My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
          Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Kings Raven View Post
            Did we decide what's happening with their Mechanics then? I still believe that if we're to do the concept justice their Talent/Frailty will have to resemble some form of Jekyll/Hyde or Banner/Hulk like dual personalities but I recall some people were nervous about that.

            We're throwing everything in. The original Talents will be in the body text while the alternate Talents will be in sidebars, as there has been cases before of Slashers with alternate Talents. There's also probably going to be a small sidebar explaining that the Undertaking is based on how slasher films depict split personalities and that it is by no means a dig on individual with actual DID and that sensitive groups should keep this in mind if they ever want to use this Undertaking. It's the best way to compromise without having to alter the original text.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Reaper Verse View Post
              There's also probably going to be a small sidebar explaining that the Undertaking is based on how slasher films depict split personalities and that it is by no means a dig on individual with actual DID and that sensitive groups should keep this in mind if they ever want to use this Undertaking.
              I'd go so far as to avoid mentioning DID entirely. I think anyone reading it will have no trouble recognising it's based on Mr Hyde and as far as I know there's been no controversy over the Hulk. But drawing attention to it directly like this could come off as patronising.

              I know that's how I feel if anyone added a Sidebar to the Genius Undertaking saying that Intolerance for Chaos isn't meant to be linked to ASD.


              “There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
              My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
              Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kings Raven View Post
                I'd go so far as to avoid mentioning DID entirely. I think anyone reading it will have no trouble recognising it's based on Mr Hyde and as far as I know there's been no controversy over the Hulk. But drawing attention to it directly like this could come off as patronising.

                I know that's how I feel if anyone added a Sidebar to the Genius Undertaking saying that Intolerance for Chaos isn't meant to be linked to ASD.


                Fair point. Guess it'll be more like a generic content warning for the entire Slasher section.

                Comment


                • So the general plan for art right now is to try and stomp through the entirety of the Slashers as we have that section effectively at the highest level of completion while making splash art for the organizations here and there. We will need a write-up for the Sentinel and Warden VASCU Case Studies as they do not have any.

                  Here's the front pages for Splinters and Splits. Gonna retroactively enlarge the art for the Undertakings. Probably going to head onto the Predator/Beast and then it's a toss-up between the Chameleon/Boogeyman and the Stranger/Transcendent. Got some suggestions for the Chameleon/Boogeyman but not much for the Stranger/Transcendent. Maybe the Transcendent will be something like a person worshiping an idol or something.


                  Comment


                  • I have to disagree on transcendent, they're more along the lines of self-made divinity, know what I mean?

                    Comment


                    • Chameleon and Boogeyman coming in. Gonna just post the raw images this time





                      Currently writing up Case Studies for the Sentinel/Warden. Also will do a quick scan off all the organizations to delete references to removed or missing organizations in the Stereotypes.

                      Comment


                      • Fucking sweet man. Do you need any resources?

                        Comment


                        • Can't think of anything I would need at the moment. Surprised myself by going Chameleon/Boogeyman first instead of Predator/Beast though. The Case Studies are being written by the seat of my pants and removing references sin't going to be too bad.

                          Comment


                          • ...Wait, Chameleon/Boogeyman already have case studies.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flyboy254 View Post
                              ...Wait, Chameleon/Boogeyman already have case studies.
                              case studies for Sentinel and Warden


                              A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

                              Comment


                              • Ignore me!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X