X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyboy254
    started a topic Fan Group PDF

Fan Group PDF

Okay, so I'm trying to compile all the best quality fan organizations, and if you guys think so a few other things, together in a PDF that organizes these creations into one resource for anyone to use. Right now it's in the rough stages, but this thread is basically the focal point for finding what might have been lost.

Case in point, The Carpenters. Does anyone still have their writeup/know if Sammi still frequents the forums?

• Reaper Verse
    replied
    Weird, I have permissions set to edit. Try this link then?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VU?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    Restrict permissions at this point. Comments subject to approval only.

Leave a comment:

• Pierrew
    replied
    Nope still not there. I will just put the pdfs in. Who keeps doing this.
    Last edited by Pierrew; 10-27-2018, 02:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper Verse
    replied
    It should still be up. We just recently had someone mass delete it but I salvaged everything. If the link doesn't work, try this one:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VU?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• Pierrew
    replied
    Am I the only one seeing this? None of the PDFs are there

Leave a comment:

• Vent0
    replied
    Has a bounty been placed upon the perpetrator's head?

Leave a comment:

• Reaper Verse
    replied
    Hmm. Seems that someone wanted to be a bit mischievous and delete the entirety of the fanbook folder. Thankfully, redundancy systems are active and the folder has been restored. Carry on with your day.

Leave a comment:

• mheh12
    replied
    Originally posted by LostLight View Post
    I just wonder if perhaps the biblical quote in the symbol should be in hebrew :P
    I considered it, but as you said, most people will probably won't be able to read it, however, I did created a hebrew version of the page, so changing the language on the symbol should be easy peasy, so I guess it comes to what you feel represent the conspiracy better.
    Last edited by mheh12; 06-22-2018, 09:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    I personally really like it. It really has both "old" and "israeli" feel to it. I just wonder if perhaps the biblical quote in the symbol should be in hebrew, as it is how I envisioned it when designing it, and it would make more sense- even though it means that most people may not understand what it means :P

Leave a comment:

• mheh12
    replied
    https://imgur.com/a/GXA4s9n

just finished the R.A.M. splat art. you like it?
    Also, I don't have permission to upload it to the folder, so...
    Last edited by mheh12; 06-22-2018, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mheh12
    replied
    Where is the link for the google drive?
    Edit: nevermind, found it
    Last edited by mheh12; 06-21-2018, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reaper Verse
    replied
    I went through and marked organizations that need splash art with an "!" so they're at the top of the list in the folders. If you go through the Google Docs, they should be marked.

Leave a comment:

• mheh12
    replied
    I don't know how to pick up, is there a list of all I finished splats somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Reaper Verse
    replied
    As of right now, I am taking a step back to do some lighter-weight edits on the write-ups themselves in order to complete some of the unfinished organizations; hence why there has not been any major art-based updates for a while. I'm also in between jobs right now which is eating into the time I have to actually work on the project.

mheh12 I really do like that piece that you made. A stronger stroke and drop-shadow on the text will help make the title pop out from the intricate background. If you want to pick up on the artwork, feel free to do so. And that invitation extends to anyone following this project.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X