X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etermal Flame - First 2e Book

As per GenCon:

The Eternal Flame
    Hunters, their societies, mysteries, and their prey throughout the ages. Explicitly ties into the threads laid by Dark Eras.

Start the goddamn hype train. We're coming full steam ahead!

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Vigil By Rome by any other name is still just as sweet. Also, we might see the Conspiracy version of the Scarlet Watch!
    Last edited by atamajakki; 08-18-2017, 09:04 PM.

Remi. she/her. game designer.

Comment

*Straps on gear*

My body. It is ready.

Comment

Nice.

Even if Dark Eras' future is dead in the water, historical Compacts and Conspiracies is WAY too good of an idea to let go.

Also hoping they clarify what the hell happened to the Hototogisu between Fallen Blossoms and their present day incarnation.

(...which I'm really hoping that, with David Hill's exit, he didn't take everything about the Tokyo/Japan write ups with him but...)

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
          Nice.

Even if Dark Eras' future is dead in the water, historical Compacts and Conspiracies is WAY too good of an idea to let go.

Also hoping they clarify what the hell happened to the Hototogisu between Fallen Blossoms and their present day incarnation.

(...which I'm really hoping that, with David Hill's exit, he didn't take everything about the Tokyo/Japan write ups with him but...)
          Dark Eras isn't dead. They admitted during the panel that not having some of the text written was a mistake, and not one they would make again. It wouldn't surprise me if we see DE3 a year after we get Dark Shards.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

Dark Eras isn't dead. They admitted during the panel that not having some of the text written was a mistake, and not one they would make again. It wouldn't surprise me if we see DE3 a year after we get Dark Shards.
            That's what is sounded like to me too. They said instead of doing another Dark Eras as the next product for all gamelines, they would do Dark Shards. That seemed to imply that there could be future Dark Era products down the road.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Wait- are we getting Ancient Mysteries for Hunter? Because it sounds like we are getting Ancient Mysteries for Hunter!

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

That's what it sounds like. It will be interesting to see some of the conspiracies in their older days, and what conspiracies there were that lasted centuries but didn't quite make it to modern nights.

Comment

Come to think of it, hasn't it been said that the Knights of St. George are pretty recent comers to their current incarnation? I'd love to see who had the Goetic Gospels before the modern church conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post

That was kind of confusing at the panel, so let me clarify. I was discussing the idea that unless there's a really good reason not to, we're only going to do a KS for projects when all the text is done. In a "here's our intended direction" sort of way for the future. Monica pointed out the DE2 KS as one of those exceptions, because the whole thing was built on us building the book with backer input. DE2's set up is not considered a mistake by us. Thanks!

Comment

I hope eternal flame details any compacts and conspiracies that don't get detailed in the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
                        As per GenCon:

The Eternal Flame
                        Hunters, their societies, mysteries, and their prey throughout the ages. Explicitly ties into the threads laid by Dark Eras.

Start the goddamn hype train. We're coming full steam ahead!
                        This is awesome! I'm really looking forward to this book. I hope that it proves popular enough to justify similar books for the other games as well, especially Changeling and Beast.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
                        Projects: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Book of Lasting Death, DtR The Clades Companion, Pirates of Pugmire, They Came From Beyond the Grave!, TC Aeon: Mission Statements, TC In Media Res, DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action, C20 Anthology of Dreams
                        Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Absolutelly amazing. I hope other gamelines follow this route and publish sooner or later (preferibly sooner) a historical sourcebook.

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

So is this dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Apex Predator View Post
                              So is this dead?
                              Not dead, just resting until the Hunter the Vigil 2E core is finished written and kickstarted.

Comment

Working...
                              X