Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Cornwall and Edward Weber. ( Slasher Ideas)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert Cornwall and Edward Weber. ( Slasher Ideas)

    I thought up two slashers for hunter 2ed. Basically they are two slashers named Robert Cornwall and Edward Weber who dress up as Santa Claus and Krampus. Robert, who dresses as Santa, used to be a mall Santa who had a striking resemblance to the actual Santa Claus. Meanwhile, Edward was a German immigrant who recently arrived in the country. The two began their careers as Slashers after Robert killed his boss 3 days before Christmas with a hatchet for embezzling money from the mall while at the exact same time, Edward killed his land lord. Robert and Edward met at the city park and quickly became friends. After a while, they confessed their crimes to each other and made a vow to stick together. Edward then suggested that they start targeting people they viewed as evil while disguised as Santa and Krampus.

    How would you make these guys work mechanically?

  • #2
    Wow badass

    Comment


    • #3
      1) Why would you murder your boss first instead of try to expose him? You have any idea how hard it is to get rid of a body? On a mall? with all those cameras?

      2) Why would you confess such gruesome crimes to a complete and utter stranger? Why did Edward killed his landlord?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Malus View Post
        1) Why would you murder your boss first instead of try to expose him? You have any idea how hard it is to get rid of a body? On a mall? with all those cameras?

        2) Why would you confess such gruesome crimes to a complete and utter stranger? Why did Edward killed his landlord?
        1) Robert follwed his boss home and killed him there. He did try to expose him, but all that accomplished was getting him fired for false accusations.
        2) I figured they would because they developed a close friendship with each other. Also, Edward killed his landlord over a arguement over rent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
          1) Robert follwed his boss home and killed him there. He did try to expose him, but all that accomplished was getting him fired for false accusations.
          2) I figured they would because they developed a close friendship with each other. Also, Edward killed his landlord over a arguement over rent.
          So, Robert opened up about his major crimes to someone so unstable they killed someone of piddling amounts of cash?

          I mean, granted, given their nature as Slashers and costuming it up, neither are particularly balanced...


          Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
          Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

            So, Robert opened up about his major crimes to someone so unstable they killed someone of piddling amounts of cash?

            I mean, granted, given their nature as Slashers and costuming it up, neither are particularly balanced...
            Now that i think about it. Them opening up about their crimes is kinda unrealistic. I just needed a way to have the two team up and start killing. Also, i should probably change the landlord to a ICE agent who tried to deport him for a bullshit reason.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
              Now that i think about it. Them opening up about their crimes is kinda unrealistic. I just needed a way to have the two team up and start killing. Also, i should probably change the landlord to a ICE agent who tried to deport him for a bullshit reason.
              Maybe they met while dodging the same investigator? Or while dumping their respective bodies at the same site?


              Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
              Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

                Maybe they met while dodging the same investigator? Or while dumping their respective bodies at the same site?
                "And that's how I met your mother."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, them meeting each other while dumping bodies sounds more realistic. I guess Richard and Edward would both be avengers targeting " Naughty" people. I can see how easy it would be for Richard to get his costume since he used to be a mall Santa. But, i am wondering how Edward would get a Krampus costume in America?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
                    Yeah, them meeting each other while dumping bodies sounds more realistic. I guess Richard and Edward would both be avengers targeting " Naughty" people. I can see how easy it would be for Richard to get his costume since he used to be a mall Santa. But, i am wondering how Edward would get a Krampus costume in America?
                    eBay? Or maybe he has sewing skills? Or his mom/aunt/grandma does?


                    Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Vent0 View Post

                      eBay? Or maybe he has sewing skills? Or his mom/aunt/grandma does?
                      Yeah, Ebay can work. Also, the Santa slasher uses either a hatchet or a ice pick while the Krampus slasher uses chains and a knife. I am wondering which conspiracy besides VASCU would investigate reports of a maniac dressed as Santa killing people. I am also thinking about setting this particular storyline in a Christmas party where you have to keep the two out of a estate until morning.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The basic set-up for the slashers story is this. Basically, you find yourself out on Christmas, whether it is for a hunt or a family obligation is up to you. The PCs eventually meet at a Christmas party at Town Hall. During the party, the two slashers try to slip in and kill the mayor and the town council over a shady deal with a development firm. So the hunters will have to try to keep the two killers out of town hall while making sure none of the guests see them.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X