X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattL1222
    started a topic Slasher Concept

Slasher Concept

I love the idea of slashers in RPGs and so i am wondering what all slashers and serial killers people have made so I thought why not make a thread for people to post what they have made or concepts for what would be good slashers.

• Maitrecorbo
    replied
    I've always been fascinated with the ideas of a slasher that legitimize itself by making other slasher. Going ''see i'm not strange. Given the right stimulus anybody would end up like me'' kind of thing.
    In that vein i've had the idea of the slasher i call the Mother of monsters.
    But as i have not had a game where such a concept would fit, i've not done anything beyond the name and general concept.

Leave a comment:

• Mangaholic13
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    bonus if he's right
    ​Double it if thing turns out to be even worse then the killer thought!

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    bonus if he's right

Leave a comment:

• Mangaholic13
    replied
    Originally posted by MattL1222 View Post
    I love the idea of slashers in RPGs and so i am wondering what all slashers and serial killers people have made so I thought why not make a thread for people to post what they have made or concepts for what would be good slashers.
    ​A Slasher who believes that if he doesn't kill someone, carve out their heart out, and then place the heart as an offering on an alter nestled in a remote corner of the city, something terrible will happen.

​Also, a good source for Slasher concepts would be Criminal Minds...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X