Dream Catchers Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Catchers Updated

To celebrate the release of Mortal Remains, myself and Flyboy present an update of Dream Catchers to polish up and fill in some of the gaps that became apparent in the last year.

Link

Now that I've started looking at the Dread Powers in Mortal Remains, there will probably be a further update shortly. For example, both books have similar powers for dreams, so I'll just replace mine with the official ones. I know it's not the done thing in the WoD to reference any book other than the core and the line-core, but in this case I think it's worth an exception.

Watch this space.
    Last edited by The Kings Raven; 04-30-2014, 06:06 PM.

“There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
    My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
    Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

If you guys are going to make any further edits, a friend of mine said they might have some art to contribute to illustrating the book. I'll need to talk to them about it.

Comment

We are planning to do some further edits - and we'd be very greatful if your friend had art

“There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
      My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
      Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

Comment

Sooooo, I'm currently trying to fill the Trope pages for this supplement on TvTropes, so I would need to know more about what people think of it. If there are fans of Dreamcatchers here, would you mind giving me some feedback?

Comment

Thanks, man xD

I've been really out from this site for a while now since I started joining a WoD/CofD game. Hopefully, I can ease my way back in.

"My Homebrew Hub"
          Age of Azar
          The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Considering some of the changes that are being made with Changeling, I think the Wilde Society (as the group of artists) should have their lore slightly updated, to account for Bridge Burners change from "We don't want our Keepers catching us again, so we should burn all gates to the Hedge!" to "Anything connected to the Fae must be destroyed! And that goes double for anything beautiful or artistic!"

Comment

Working...
            X